Sad news: RE: Doug aka Gou Ronin

K

KenpoGirl

For those of you that know him when he use to post here Doug aka Gou Ronin, sent me an email this morning, after a year long fight with cancer his lovely wife Jacqui passed away last night

You can send your condolences to Doug at [email protected] or sign a guest book set up to support Jacqui in her fight. The link is, http://www.cherwaty.com/jbook/index.php , please wait until after 12:00 pm EST to post per theri request. I will post funeral arangements when I get them.

I am so dad, Doug and Jacqui had the most obviously loving relationship that I had ever seen. It is such a waste to take her away from him so soon.

Rest in Peace Jacqui, you fought the good fight.

Dot

OP
K

Kempogeek

Thank you Kenpogirl for the link and his email. I will definately send my condolences to him. I know what he's going through as I lost my mom to cancer last May. You are right, it's a waste that both were taken so soon. I managed to let go but still get a little mad....Steve

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
With respect,

Jacq is a great person. She welcomed me into her house and put me up, while I was visiting and training in the area with here Husband and also when her husband Doug was not involved with the events. She is a great giving person, that I respect and have the priviledge to know.

Doug, as we talked just let me know if there is anything I can, and I know if there was you would have asked.

Be at peace Jacq.

:asian: