Russian style. Kadochnikov system

rews

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Greetings, you, friends!
I want to discuss Russian hand-to-hand combat in general and the Kadochnikov System in particular.

Примеры этой Системы:

OP
rews

rews

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Examples of this System:

Last edited:
OP
rews

rews

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Examples of this System:

Last edited:
OP
rews

rews

Yellow Belt
Reaction score

Last edited:

oldwarrior

Green Belt
Reaction score
It bet somewhere along the line that it comes from Spetznaz training lol thereby it is somewhat like how Krav Maga came about???

OP
rews

rews

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Yes, this is an army system, but now it has been adapted to civilians as survival in extreme situations. The instructor on the latest videos trains civilians.
Completely civil technology :

Last edited:

marques

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
What make(s) Kadochnikov System different from other Systems?

OP
rews

rews

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
In my opinion this is what Kadochnikov himself says about it: The system can be started to study at any age and any state of health. He told us: "I'm sick, I'm wounded and I can not respond with force to force, and I will have to survive in battle with a stronger, armed opponent or a group of opponents."

pdg

Senior Master
Reaction score
What make(s) Kadochnikov System different from other Systems?

I haven't watched the videos, but I can already see a couple of things not specifically covered in other things I've seen.

There's a shovel in one.

It includes sliding down the stairs (which really hurts BTW).

OP
rews

rews

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
The staircase refers to the section "Lower acrobatics", there are many different falls, somersaults, rifts, work with different surfaces and obstacles.
Here is an example:
Forgot to add. In the Kadochnikov system, all classes take place only on a rigid surface. The best surface is the asphalt surface.

Last edited:
OP
rews

rews

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Systema is an incomplete part of the Kadochnikov System.
Kadochnikov (he is now 83 years old) is considered a patriarch of Russian hand-to-hand combat. All "systems" have roots and its basic principles from Kadochnikov. Some of them are greatly simplified and have a bias in the personal preferences of the "creators of different systems"

Last edited:
OP
rews

rews

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
On the benches were civil :)
And here are the military:
this is the same for the military:
example of technology for self-defense of civilians.

Last edited:

marques

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Forgot to add. In the Kadochnikov system, all classes take place only on a rigid surface. The best surface is the asphalt surface.
This is one thing I like in Systema. Self defence is on concrete! :cool:

And these acrobatics... much more interesting than acrobatic kicks. People is killing, or at least hurting, themselves doing basic routine things just because they don’t have that supple reaction. When I hit the head in something... it hurts! :)

On the other hand... to my view, it suffers the same issue of any non competitive style. They help each other because they know the expected reaction and anything else is either humiliating or will hurt, potentially. Once I did a jujitsu seminair and a black belt performing the wrist locks on me was rubbish, but it was all being done so fast that I chose just let go and go back home without injuries and without showing her she was still rubbish, regardless her long years’ training. Why to be that rude? For free? :) (Also tried Systema a few months...)

Which reminds me another thing I like in Systema. It is trained slowly, at least a significant portion of the training from what I have seen.

OP
rews

rews

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
This is one thing I like in Systema. Self defence is on concrete! :cool:
And these acrobatics... much more interesting than acrobatic kicks. People is killing, or at least hurting, themselves doing basic routine things just because they don’t have that supple reaction. When I hit the head in something... it hurts! :)
On the other hand... to my view, it suffers the same issue of any non competitive style. They help each other because they know the expected reaction and anything else is either humiliating or will hurt, potentially. Once I did a jujitsu seminair and a black belt performing the wrist locks on me was rubbish, but it was all being done so fast that I chose just let go and go back home without injuries and without showing her she was still rubbish, regardless her long years’ training. Why to be that rude? For free? :) (Also tried Systema a few months...)
Which reminds me another thing I like in Systema. It is trained slowly, at least a significant portion of the training from what I have seen.

Performing exercises on hard surfaces people do not experience pain, if properly performed techniques. On all these videos there is no such thing that one can not teach a person within one hour in the idea of an individual element.
On the video where the exam, the person even did not get any light scratches.
By the way, people can not know what will happen and therefore play along. All the time, the same actions are done differently each time. All videos are shot live without rehearsals and contracts.
Slow speed of working allows avoiding injuries, errors in technology and gaining muscle memory and creating and strengthening neural networks and networks.

Here's a tougher lesson:

Last edited:

oldwarrior

Green Belt
Reaction score
Performing exercises on hard surfaces people do not experience pain, if properly performed techniques. On all these videos there is no such thing that one can not teach a person within one hour in the idea of an individual element.
On the video where the exam, the person even did not get any light scratches.
By the way, people can not know what will happen and therefore play along. All the time, the same actions are done differently each time. All videos are shot live without rehearsals and contracts.
Slow speed of working allows avoiding injuries, errors in technology and gaining muscle memory and creating and strengthening neural networks and networks.

I don't entirely agree about the hard surface comment ad not getting injuries due to that.

I would also like to add that all arts (Istand to be corrected ) at first you perform in slow motion until the student gets the technique (that could be minutes or hours or days depending on numerous variables. Your system is not the only one that does teaches that way and of what I have seen it is no better and no worse than most (not all) the arts and systems out there.

It sounds as if you are on a recruiting drive lol... if you are then best of luck

OP
rews

rews

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
I don't entirely agree about the hard surface comment ad not getting injuries due to that.
I would also like to add that all arts (Istand to be corrected ) at first you perform in slow motion until the student gets the technique (that could be minutes or hours or days depending on numerous variables. Your system is not the only one that does teaches that way and of what I have seen it is no better and no worse than most (not all) the arts and systems out there.
It sounds as if you are on a recruiting drive lol... if you are then best of luck

I've been studying Kadochnikov's system since 1992, since 2007 I've been training people myself. During this time I do not know the case of injury on a hard surface. People study it smoothly. But those who trained on soft surfaces, and then come to me, can not make a small part of the fact that we have simple pupils
You can not demand what you did not learn

Last edited:
OP
rews

rews

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Sorry, friends, if I did not answer right away. I live on another continent, a big difference in time.
On your forum, I'm just a guest :)