Russian Martial artists defeats guy on the street.

Kenlee25

Green Belt
Reaction score
I'm not sure what happened here, why they are fighting, what part of Russia this is from or even what style the winner has trained in ( My guess, Russian Sanda or some other form of kickboxing ), but for some reason they both decide to fight ( as evident by them putting the dukes up....not sure why there was not a sucker punch ).

The martial artist threw two strikes. One Side kick right to the diaphragm, one front/round kick to the face when the other guy was down, he looked around him making sure there were no other attackers ready to come for him, only reengaging to push the still lunging attacker away. I'm not sure if the guy who won was the bad guy or not, but Just from how well the guy handled himself it was easy to tell that he knew what he was doing and knew the legal procedures with self defense. Only engaged when he needed to, proceeded to walk away as soon as it was done. Not a scratch on him.

On a side note: If you look around youtube, there are quite a bit of videos of Russian Martial artists in street confrontations...they all win. Even one where four security guards bust up four thugs. I've come to the conclusion that all Russians are expert fighters.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Only the winners are going to post up lol, the losers aren't going to!

oaktree

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Watching the mark from 0:04-0:06 the sound of the guys face against the others foot and watching the guy literally fly and listening to the Hyena laughing time has stopped for me and I became locked in a trance of repeatedly rewinding that moment again and again.

OP
Kenlee25

Kenlee25

Green Belt
Reaction score
Only the winners are going to post up lol, the losers aren't going to!

Not true. The majority of fights on youtube are recorded by people not in the fight...actually I'm willing to be 100% are...considering you can record a fight if you are in one.

Which means that a lot of those recordings will be from people who don't know the two fighters in the slightest. Thus, they will post it regardless of who wins

Latest Discussions