rough draft on my new site...

OP
ikenpo

ikenpo

Black Belt
Reaction score
Originally posted by True2Kenpo
JB,

Great look! I like the graphics alot with Mr. Parker and the Universal!

Good luck.

Respectfully,
Joshua Ryer
UPK Pittsburgh

www.unitedparkerskenpo.com

Thanks,

Just a note, on my current site I asked EP jr. for permission to use that picture (which he gave me) and plan on doing the same for this one. I may do the little water effect thingy again as well..if I can figure that script out again..

jb:asian:

True2Kenpo

Purple Belt
Reaction score
JB,

Good day! I just wanted to ask if you have a current website with links, etc...

Just wondering. Good journey sir!

Respectfully,
Joshua Ryer
UPK Pittsburgh

Michael Billings

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
... along with a link to the new proposed site to "watch for further developments". The pressure is on now Jason, you have to finish it, or that eternal state of trying to make it better.

Oss,
-Michael
American Kenpo Training System

True2Kenpo

Purple Belt
Reaction score
JB,

Thank you for your kind comments! I will get the link up by tomorrow afternoon! Please keep in touch sir.

Good journey!

Respectfully,
Joshua Ryer
UPK Pittsburgh

K

Kenpomachine

Originally posted by Michael Billings
Your old site will be coming up on mine soon also. I found a new one that Kenpomachine has. You may want to check it out. I liked it a lot.

-Michael

Yeah, and if you want a link, I'll be adding Michael's soon, so tell me and I'll add yours too.

Thanks again for the kind comments, Michael :)

E

Elfan

You might want to change the name/URL to something other than Kenpo 2000 to avoid confusion.

OP
ikenpo

ikenpo

Black Belt
Reaction score
Originally posted by Elfan
You might want to change the name/URL to something other than Kenpo 2000 to avoid confusion.

Yeah,

I've been given a good amount of harrassment on that from Mr. C... Who knew that an email address I created in Yahoo would go so far!!!! Anyway, even if I'm not affiliated with Mr. Hancock and Kenpo2000 I'm a big fan. Great suggestion I may change my yahoo email name and use that.

jb:asian:

Michael Billings

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
there is no such thing as "bad" publicity. It is ok to be confused. Your site speaks for itself and if you put your lineage up, there can be no quetion. I am sure you would hate to give up a good name ... after all, we all tried to get you to change it and you stuck to you guns, no reason to change that now ... except that there is no pressure.

Michael
Kenpo-Texas.com

OP
ikenpo

ikenpo

Black Belt
Reaction score
Mr. Billings,

Waiting on clearance from EP jr. with the picture on the new site. Give me 2 more weeks to get new accents the other link pgs and I'm good to go. I'll probably just change it to the "index" pg so it will take over my old link (that's easier for everyone). I've got a new forum as well, with way too many pop ups, it's by the company that Kenponet uses.

jb

Latest Discussions