Road Rage Caught On Tape

Pacificshore

Purple Belt
Reaction score
If possible, drive off. Thats no different than talking your way out of a dispute. I've preached that many times, that doing your best to verbally defuse is the 1st option. However, it may not always work, so if talking or in this case driving away isn't an option, you have to go to plan B.
To quote Dr. Phil.....and I don't watch him on a regular basis....."some people just don't get it". So always good to have a back up plan if you can ;)

allenjp

Brown Belt
Reaction score
People get cut off in traffic all the time. I hate it when it happens to me, but I don't chase the perp down and confront him/her in their car. That idiot is lucky he didnt' run down some lunatic with a shotgun under his seat. Instead of getting his head blown off he just got a love tap on the chin. He should chalk it up to experience and count his blessings.

This pretty much says it for me...I really don't understand where people get the idea that it's OK to use violence simply because someone said something they don't like or cut them off in traffic. Even being rear ended does not justify confronting someone with violence.

Stupid to get out of your car in the first place, never know when some idiot is gonna start shooting.

Did seem to me that hoodie was drunk or on some funny pills. Even the LEO asked him if he had been drinking.

BTW spitting on someone IS considered an assault and justifies defending yourself physically, so i believe that before the law orange shirt was justified.

P.S. I just LOVE to see the agressor get knocked on his ***!

CoryKS

Senior Master
Reaction score
Had a d-bag follow me like this one night. Positioned his car on an angle so I couldn't get past and started moving toward the car, shouting and waving his hands. Told him to stop where he was and that we would work this matter out when the police arrived. He suddenly remembered somewhere he had to be. It was Thanksgiving night, and I suppose he'd had a bit to drink.

If I had known then that several months later my 9 year old would still be worried about the man in the red pickup truck following us home, I believe I would have got out of the car.