Rich Parsons vs. Matt Stone

Status
Not open for further replies.

RRouuselot

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Rich Parsons said:
RR,

The question I had, was are you the person who has this supposedly damaging information?
I don't know. What's it about?
To be honest I couldn't read through all the crap on this thread.......sorry.

Rich Parsons said:
Can you do me a favor?

Tell all your friends to move as well, and get over it? You yourself said "Move on". I agree. Yet when people keep coming back to this subject it needs to be addressed.

To be honest I can believe my friends form real life or the Net waste so much time on this board. Whatever they want to do is their business.
On that note I did notice some of the MT folks slinging mud my way and I haven't been here for a bloody year!
I don't like Internet challenges as much as the next guy but there is a standing invite to my dojo here Toko for anyone that thinks I am BS or simply wants to train with me. I recently had a "kyusho expert" stop by my place on Atsugi Naval Air Station.........all I can say is another cyber sensei bit the dust..........he would fit in perfect here though.

RRouuselot

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Kaith Rustaz said:
Robert,
I have tried to not drag you into this mess. Mr. Ku however wouldn't go gently into that good night.

Here are the initial 3 questions asked of him:

3 Simple questions for Mr. Ku.

1 - Who was your source.

2 - Who are these Mods.

3 - Where is all this discussion?

I believe we can answer that #1 was you.

That leaves #2 and #3.

Again, here are the past and present staff:

Current Staff:
Bob Hubbard
Cthulhu
Seig
Rich Parsons
Tshadowchaser
KenpoTess
Nightingale
Kodanjaclay
Michael Billings

Former staff:
Arnisidor
Kirk
Rob Broad
Mike Casto
Jay Bell
Master of Blades
Tim Hartman

Who are the frauds?

Where outside of the "Dog Pound" on CanAm, and the ARK/Soke related threads on E-Budo are we so noted as 'fraud friendly'?

Thank you.
I only recently started to post again on E-Budo. My current job keeps me swamped. I have had time to reply to a dim witt that thinks he can point his finger at someone and defend himself by only doing that. As for the other stuff please sned me some specifics like URLs.
As for the people I think are bogus in one way or another on here........goes without saying ARK and DAC top the chart.....as for the following....they seemed to play favorites giving ARK and DAC waaaaaaay too much slack......
Tshadowchaser had some photos I commented on that I thought looked "staged"....Kirk, Rob Broad, and Rich Parsons tended to use their position as Mod/Admins to get pissy with me then if I retaliated I got suspended....I recall I was told point blank by email by a MOD that if I even asked why I was being warned I would be suspended.........so I asked why and got suspended.......and sorry to be blunt but you Bob, don't/didn't have enough what I would call a solid background in the MAs. BTW, I think one of my good buds might be looking you up when he goes back to Buffalo........

The other folks I either don't know or can't recall..........

Seig

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Mountaineer Martial Arts - Shepherdstown,WV
Everyone Else,

I have publicly expressed my appreciation to Robert, now I am going to express my displeasure. I sat back and let everyone have their little urinary olympiad, now, it's over, permanently. You have all managed to piss me off. As a result, here's how it's going to be, there is no appeal.
Renegade- Effective immediately you are suspended for one week for issuing a physical threat and various other rule infractions.
Rich Parsons- Not only have you broken half a dozen rules, you exceeded your authority as an administrator. Effective 5/10/2004 you are suspended for one week.
Kaith Rustaz aka Bob-Not only have you broken half a dozen rules, you exceeded your authority as an administrator. Effective 5/8/2004 you are suspended for one week.
KennethKu- For being a troll, continuous violation or MT rules, excessively rude and disruptive behavior, excessive negativity, extreme disrespect on multiple occassions across many threads and fora, engaging in and actively starting flame wars, continued disrespect of MT staff while in the performance of their duties, several other rules violations, and most important commiting libel, (Robert did not substantiate any of your claims) you are hereby banned from Martial Talk. Any attempts by you to rejoin will be met with a banning of your IP and a complaint lodged with your ISP.
Have a nice day.
Seig
MT ADMIN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions