Revenge

blackeye

White Belt
Reaction score
I diciplin my self in fighting to let my enemies know not to take me lightly, if they try to "destroy" me they will probably leave with a different perspective of me. "He who turns the other cheek is a cowardly dog!" is the principal of my religion and my will to fight, DeLamar.J knows what I mean judging by his sig.

heretic888

Senior Master
Reaction score
blackeye said:
I diciplin my self in fighting to let my enemies know not to take me lightly, if they try to "destroy" me they will probably leave with a different perspective of me. "He who turns the other cheek is a cowardly dog!" is the principal of my religion and my will to fight, DeLamar.J knows what I mean judging by his sig.

And what "religion" is that??

blackeye

White Belt
Reaction score
heretic888 said:
And what "religion" is that??

If you must know, it's satanism. Yes it is a real religion, please don't ask me to explain it. Just research it if you want to know.

OP
Shaolinwind

Shaolinwind

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
blackeye said:
If you must know, it's satanism. Yes it is a real religion, please don't ask me to explain it. Just research it if you want to know.

You mean LaVeyism. Yup I am versed in his works. I used to be a devout satanist (yup it's true) back in my early college years. An eye for an eye, "strike back at your enemy twofold.. No, tenfold". But even I, standing on the fence between Christianity and agnosticism know that isn't cool. As an American it is my duty to respect satanism as a religeon. That's all it gets from me.

blackeye

White Belt
Reaction score
Shaolinwind said:
You mean LaVeyism

Never heard it called that before? I soppose he did modernise, but the religion isn't based on him so it's not LaVeyism.

heretic888

Senior Master
Reaction score
blackeye said:

I am familiar with the religion that Mr. LaVey began.

In all honesty, there is enough narcissistic and infantile ego-worship in the world today as is, that I really don't see the point in its existence. That, and there's the little wrinkle that it appears to have been designed to appeal to social outcasts and adolescent boys.

Don't get me wrong, I have some issues with Christianity, as well. But at least most Christians at least try to take a stab at morality and ethics, rather than inventing some pubescent fantasies to try to justify pronouncing to the world how awesome and important they are.

That's the fundamental divide between egocentrism and sociocentrism, I suppose.

Thanks, but no thanks.

hemi

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Nomad said:
if someone were to seriously hurt or sexually assault my daughters, he'd better hope the police get to him before I did.

Amen brother, all I can say is Lord please forgive me. I’ll leave it at that. :mp5:

blackeye

White Belt
Reaction score
heretic888 said:
I am familiar with the religion that Mr. LaVey began.

In all honesty, there is enough narcissistic and infantile ego-worship in the world today as is, that I really don't see the point in its existence. That, and there's the little wrinkle that it appears to have been designed to appeal to social outcasts and adolescent boys.

Don't get me wrong, I have some issues with Christianity, as well. But at least most Christians at least try to take a stab at morality and ethics, rather than inventing some pubescent fantasies to try to justify pronouncing to the world how awesome and important they are.

That's the fundamental divide between egocentrism and sociocentrism, I suppose.

Thanks, but no thanks.

Satanism when applied to most people is just doing what comes natural, yes it's guiltless self promotion but aside from you'r family is there realy anyone more important than yourself? Christianity is the ultimate in self deciet, I don't try to trick myself into thinking I can love everyone or that material things aren't important. Yes I desire power, I desire welth, but under the right circumstances so would most people even if they won't admit it.

Morality is only judged by what the majority believes is right. If it's right to me then I consider it moral. Whatever comes natural is moral to me, sex before marriage, masturbation, violence, murder as revenge, ect. The strong will always survive and the feble will always perish no matter how much people decieve themselves into believing they deserve to exist.

JasonASmith

Black Belt
Reaction score
Xue Sheng said:
Generally I feel vengeance is a bad thing, but with that being said, you hurt my wife or daughter I will drop you were you stand.

Absolutely, although I would add my son in there as well.
I also hope that the local fire department would have some kind of nuclear response unit, because there WOULD(absolutely would) be meltdown...ON EVERY LEVEL IMAGINABLE....:flammad: :eek:verkill:

heretic888

Senior Master
Reaction score
blackeye said:
Satanism when applied to most people is just doing what comes natural, yes it's guiltless self promotion but aside from you'r family is there realy anyone more important than yourself? Christianity is the ultimate in self deciet, I don't try to trick myself into thinking I can love everyone or that material things aren't important. Yes I desire power, I desire welth, but under the right circumstances so would most people even if they won't admit it.

Morality is only judged by what the majority believes is right. If it's right to me then I consider it moral. Whatever comes natural is moral to me, sex before marriage, masturbation, violence, murder as revenge, ect. The strong will always survive and the feble will always perish no matter how much people decieve themselves into believing they deserve to exist.

So, in other words: Relativity Fallacy.

I'm a psychology major, blackeye, and trust me when I say that what you claim to be "natural" is, in fact, quite unnatural for most well-adjusted adults. In fact, you gave a pretty good description of preconventional or egocentric moral development, a la Lawrence Kohlberg's neo-Piegetian scheme of sociomoral perspective development. That is the stage of development appropriate for children and adolescents, but is rather pathological for most adults.

As I said before, designed for social outcasts and adolescent boys.

Laterz.

Monadnock

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
blackeye said:
Morality is only judged by what the majority believes is right. If it's right to me then I consider it moral.

So wait, you are the majority now??? I fail to see the logic.

blackeye said:
Whatever comes natural is moral to me, sex before marriage, masturbation, violence, murder as revenge, ect. The strong will always survive and the feble will always perish no matter how much people decieve themselves into believing they deserve to exist.

Again, how these two statements go together is completely rediculous. I'd like to hear your personal definitions on strong and feeble, but I'm sure it wouldn't help your case.

Latest Discussions