Reputable Kali instructors / schools in the Miami, Florida area?

YellaDragon

White Belt
Reaction score
Hello fellow martial artists / knowledge seekers,

I hope all of you are well. There's a possibility that I'll be moving to the Miami area by the end of the year and if so, I am very interested in locating a very reputable Kali teacher or school where I can train. I have zero experience with Kali but have trained in other martial arts in the past. I've not been able to locate any Kali instructors in the Miami area, thus why I ask here. Take care and have a great day.

Best regards,

YellaDragon

Danny T

Senior Master
Reaction score

I hope all of you are well. There's a possibility that I'll be moving to the Miami area by the end of the year and if so, I am very interested in locating a very reputable Kali teacher or school where I can train. I have zero experience with Kali but have trained in other martial arts in the past. I've not been able to locate any Kali instructors in the Miami area, thus why I ask here. Take care and have a great day.

Best regards,

YellaDragon

There are several FMA instructors and schools that instruct FMA in the Miami area.
One is:
Dwight Woods Unified Martial Art Academy.
Dwight is excellent.

geezer

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score

Best regards,

YellaDragon

I googled Arnis, escrima, eskrima and kali in Miami and found several groups. For example:

Miami Arnis Group

also:
Kali Escrima Miami Self Defense Taekwondo Aikido Miami TKD

And also this on Schools - MyFMA.net:

American TKA Martial Arts8604 State Rd. 84
Davie, FL 33324

Don't know anything about these groups though. You need to research them, visit the schools and let us know what you find!

Latest Discussions