reinvented as maunakumu

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Well thanks for letting us know upnorthkyosa… err… ummm I mean maunakumu, hey I just changed my avatar to reflect the change in my training... but sadly not a change to Hawaii

And nice dojang… can I have it :D

EDIT

Seriously the pictures are beautiful.

Thanks for posting them

OP
Makalakumu

Makalakumu

Gonzo Karate Apocalypse
MT Mentor
Reaction score
It's a little after six am and I'm sitting here on my lanai listening to the rain fall around me. Living in the mountains on the windward side means that we gets lots of it. In Hawaii, its warm and filled with rainbows. Right now, there is a huge double rainbow extending across the entire verdant valley.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
It's a little after six am and I'm sitting here on my lanai listening to the rain fall around me. Living in the mountains on the windward side means that we gets lots of it. In Hawaii, its warm and filled with rainbows. Right now, there is a huge double rainbow extending across the entire verdant valley.

OK now you're just being nasty.....

I'm looking out at a bunch of tall-ish buildings looking rather dirty in a heavy rain storm on a dark cloudy "HOT and HUMID" day :disgust: :uhyeah:

OP
Makalakumu

Makalakumu

Gonzo Karate Apocalypse
MT Mentor
Reaction score
OK now you're just being nasty.....

I'm looking out at a bunch of tall-ish buildings looking rather dirty in a heavy rain storm on a dark cloudy "HOT and HUMID" day :disgust: :uhyeah:

I haven't even begun to get nasty. It's not even winter yet...;)

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Great name! Hawaii....yes, you could say I'm a bit jealous! LOL!

OP
Makalakumu

Makalakumu

Gonzo Karate Apocalypse
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Seriously, if you are interested in stopping by Mauna Kula, PM me and we can work out the details. I may decline if things don't work out, but I'm open to the possibility.

Flying Crane

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Seriously, if you are interested in stopping by Mauna Kula, PM me and we can work out the details. I may decline if things don't work out, but I'm open to the possibility.

will do. I don't have any plans in the works to get to Hawaii (unfortunately). But if we decide to head out that way again, I'll let ya know.

Latest Discussions