Reduce weight or reduce reps

OP
Kung Fu Wang

Kung Fu Wang

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Baseball hitters are notorious for this. They need to hit consistently otherwise they lose their rhythm. One day off from seeing live pitching a week or so, but not more. That’s higher level guys, not weekend warrior bar league softball. Seeing punches/kicks would probably be very similar for an elite competitive fighter.
The person who told me this was 2 times National Chinese wrestling champion. Back those days, there were challengers knocked on his door daily tried to defeat him in order to gain reputation over night.

OP
Kung Fu Wang

Kung Fu Wang

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Just got few jokes to share.

A: I'm happy to see you.
B: How happy?
A: ...

Girl: I love you.
Boy: Me too. I love me too.
Girl: ...

Girl: I haven't seen my boy friend for a week. I'm afraid he doesn't want to see me any more.
Guy: You shouldn't have such negative attitude. You should think positively. I think your boy friend may be dead.

_Simon_

Senior Master
Reaction score
Just got few jokes to share.

A: I'm happy to see you.
B: How happy?
A: ...

Girl: I love you.
Boy: Me too. I love me too.

Girl: I haven't seen my boy friend for a week. I'm afraid he doesn't want to see me any more.
Guy: You shouldn't have such negative attitude. You should think positively. I think your boy friend may be dead.

HAHAHAHA I laughed more than is appropriate at the last one... love that sort of humour XD

Latest Discussions