Recommendation for a new association

KarateKritic

White Belt
Reaction score
Hey there,

My club joined a new association just over 2 years ago. That move was a mistake. We understood there would be some teething problems but more recently the issues are worse than ever. I understand they lost a couple of key members on their leadership team.

I am looking for recommendations for a good Shotokan Association in the UK. It would be great to hear from clubs, rather than association please. I want to understand from clubs experience before I make my decision.

Thanks all. Oss.

_Simon_

Senior Master
Reaction score
Osu! I would look into the HDKI (Hombu Dojo Karate International) run by Scott Langley Sensei. A quality group run with real integrity, and very innovative too! I'm not with them but am just very aware of what they're all about and am a big fan.

OP
K

KarateKritic

White Belt
Reaction score
Osu! I would look into the HDKI (Hombu Dojo Karate International) run by Scott Langley Sensei. A quality group run with real integrity, and very innovative too! I'm not with them but am just very aware of what they're all about and am a big fan.
Thank you. They are on the short list. As a club we really wanted to get recommendations this time before making a decision. We’ve moved association once in the last 2 years, we really do not want to be doing that again. Thanks again Simon.

Latest Discussions