Rearview Mirror

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Most vehicles have them and 90% of the ones I've seen have something hanging around the rearview mirror..So, what's hanging from your mirror?? The most common item is the tassle from the graduation cap..Just wondering..

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Most vehicles have them and 90% of the ones I've seen have something hanging around the rearview mirror..So, what's hanging from your mirror?? The most common item is the tassle from the graduation cap..Just wondering..

Absolutely nothing to old for the tassle and to cheap to but an air freshener.

OP
Drac

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
My items have varied from year to year...I had a black nylon stocking for the longest time..Later it was a pair on handcuffs...

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
My items have varied from year to year...I had a black nylon stocking for the longest time..Later it was a pair on handcuffs...
I have nothing hanging from my rear view mirror, but both of your options are intriguing. Now put them both together and it could get insane.
icon7.gif

OP
Drac

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I have nothing hanging from my rear view mirror, but both of your options are intriguing. Now put them both together and it could get insane.
icon7.gif

They were both up there for awhile..Nuff said....

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Parking tags.

What's the biggest thing you've seen someone hang there? Does it top multiple 5x7 framed photos?

OP
Drac

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Parking tags.

What's the biggest thing you've seen someone hang there? Does it top multiple 5x7 framed photos?

A 5x7 framed photo?? WOW!! Ya got me beat.. I have seen one of those lanyards with about 100+ keys on them...

Stac3y

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Nothing. I can't take any more distractions--the kids in the back are bad enough.

CoryKS

Senior Master
Reaction score
Parking tag here. What I hate is when the car in front of me has a CD hanging by a string from the rearview mirror. It catches the light and flashes in your eyes.

Shuto

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Nothing for me but this guy has bacon hanging from his mirror.

link

edit - oops, can't get picture to work for some reason.

edit II - now it works.

Jenny_in_Chico

Black Belt
Reaction score
I don't have anything hanging from the rear view mirror of my truck. However, I have a tanned chipmunk skin, from a chipmunk that I skinned myself. Just for fun.

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I've had a number of things - had the tassel for a little while, sunglasses, baby shoes, a shell lei from Hawaii.

In the fall, I hang a lanyard there which has the roster for my youngest's football team, but that's seasonal.

The rest of the time it's nothing unless I'm using the handicapped parking placard for my oldest.

Latest Discussions