Real belt ranking

Zero

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Hi, I was wanting to update my belt grading on the site in my style. Your actual rankings and martial arts you took used to be displayed but I can't see that anymore.

Is that no longer a function or item on your personal info?

No bother if not, it's just that I have so little time for actual grading or rank advancement these days due to that thing called "life" that tends to gets in the way, I wanted to update my status.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I noticed that too, I'd said to someone my styles etc were on my profile and they aren't now.

K-man

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
So? All you need to do is go back in there and update your status. No biggie.

K-man

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Easy for you to say lol, took me two years last time! :D
My oh my! Computer literacy isn't part and parcel of your existence is it? :rolleyes: If I hold your hand I'm sure we can make it happen.:p

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My oh my! Computer literacy isn't part and parcel of your existence is it? :rolleyes: If I hold your hand I'm sure we can make it happen.:p

But what about the computer stuff roflmao.

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Someone as young as I am is waaay too young to be listed as a "Sr. Grandmaster". List me as a yellow belt or something.

D

Deleted member 32980

You Would be supriswd. Some real men you probably never seen go into the mountains and not come back for a long time at a young age or never taught literacy/academics. They may be dumb in your ways, but he is highly trained in certain way. Maybe you know mountain men? Ask them what a mother board is. They wouldn't know.

Example: crocodile dun dee. Doesn't know anything about (in a Australian accent) "civilization".

Case closed. I got your back.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You Would be supriswd. Some real men you probably never seen go into the mountains and not come back for a long time at a young age or never taught literacy/academics. They may be dumb in your ways, but he is highly trained in certain way. Maybe you know mountain men? Ask them what a mother board is. They wouldn't know.

Example: crocodile dun dee. Doesn't know anything about (in a Australian accent) "civilization".

No I don't know any mountain men, my sphere is the military. My comment about taking two years to sort was an exaggeration designed to amuse as K-man knows :cool:
As for Crocodile Dundee, he only pretended not to know anything about 'civilisation', like the rest of us however American life bemused him, hence the rest of world saying 'only in America!'

D

Deleted member 32980

How was tht helpful to this thread at all? It was pointless and I barley understood.

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
How was tht helpful to this thread at all? It was pointless and I barley understood.

Nate,

If you have an issue with a post. Then one can report it. The Lower left hand there should be a button that reads "REPORT". Click on that and explain that a post is off topic or that a post is breaking one of the rules. (* Sorry I do not have a link handy for the rules, for you to review. I am sure that we can find them if we look though. *)

D

Deleted member 32980

Sorry sir.

Anyways bruce lee never cared about belts nor had a 'rank'

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I'm sorry you didn't get the grain of wisdom in my post, I oat to do better but then I am a bit corny at times wheat with one thing and another.

K-man

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score

Nate, we're just having a bit of fun. Tez and I are a couple of older folk, young at heart, having a bit of a play on words.

In Australia we ain't got no 'mountain men' 'coz we ain't got no real mountains. The Rockies are spectacular and I am quite envious. (You guys even get powder snow that stays around. We have to ski on ice.) But we do have the Outback which covers most of Australia. Now if you asked Mick what a mother board was he would probably tell you it was the bit of wood that his misses does the ironing on. :D

D

Deleted member 32980

That was a nice way to end the day. Funny an serious.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We don't have 'mountain men' either, we have a couple of mountains but not huge ones. As I said my environment is the military, has been for decades. I don't 'do' computers' they aren't my thing. The post about 'mountain men' and such like was very confusing so I explained, there was no malice, no nastiness, just a gentle joke about Crocodile Dundee not being as daft as he is cabbage looking. He did after all keep a watch in his hat. ;)

Cirdan

Senior Master
Reaction score
This is where I grew up (going there for Yuletide too), can I call myself a Mountain Man?

Fortun%2018.jpg-for-web-xlarge.jpg

Latest Discussions