Random stabbings.

Lameman

Green Belt
Reaction score
I haven't been hunting for a while now, but born and raised in the country. Mostly small game, rabbits, squirrel, etc. I like to stalk deer too. They are fun to spook, but never had the heart to kill one. I can be a ghost when I want to be. And the hunt is more fun then the kill. As for gangs, they are everywhere. ****, supposedly, the amish have organized crime. Where are there not gangs? Very small town, and chances are they still have gang connections. And, for the record, I was never in a gang. Finally, my hands become weapons when I choose to use them as such. When I punch a man, my fist is a weapon. Of course, I only fight in self defence and only as much force as the situation demands. Unless I'm sparring, but that's different.

JR 137

Grandmaster
Reaction score
I never thought I'd be saying this, but we should all learn George Dillman's Chi Ball for situations like this.

See someone stabbing a random person down the street, want to help but don't want to risk getting stabbed or shooting an innocent bystander? Throw a chi ball. Hopefully the perpetrator is a believer and doesn't know how to counter it with his tongue and/or toes.

How's a good a time as any to get those half moons in your fingernails.

hoshin1600

Senior Master
Reaction score
Awww you wrote it before I did. I was thinking chi balls too. So I'll go with option B...
Get close to him and unleash "THE HURTICAIN".

JR 137

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Awww you wrote it before I did. I was thinking chi balls too. So I'll go with option B...
Get close to him and unleash "THE HURTICAIN".

Chi ball first, then follow up with a Hurticane. Just hope no one tries to help and accidentally gets caught in the middle of all that whoopass.

Paul_D

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
The thing that I found most striking was the total lack of awareness of the two people who were stabbed.

Particularity the women who had ample time to see him walking erratically, acting strangely, carrying something in his hand.

Lameman

Green Belt
Reaction score
People don't pay attention, especially in a big city. I pay attention because of my paranoia. Can't watch the video on here, but in the pictures, the jogger clearly sees the attacker and ignores him. Did they not see the threat, or were they still in denial?

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
If I had to stop him, (and I would have tried had I been there) I wouldn't use a weapon. My hands are my weapons, I even use them when I go hunting. Besides, I wouldn't want the cops, or some cowboy, to show up, mistake me for the attacker and shoot first. No weapon and I am likely to be taken for another victim. Mostly, this thread just reinforces my irrational fear of being attacked. I don't even let my own mother walk behind me. Probably need some counciling...
He's got a knife, and you'll voluntarily go at him unarmed? Do me a favor, keep a list of your next of kindness in your wallet. It'll simplify notifications afterwards.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk