Questions regarding MA-80

The Game

Green Belt
Reaction score
From what I've read and heard, an organized curiculum was sorely lacking in Modern Arnis. It would be interesting to compare what Dan's done and how he's organized things with the IMAFs and WMAA's systems. Provided of course the language is similar.

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Modern Arnis 80 is laid out in many ways via Dan's books and dvds. Though you would have to look through everything to get a complete picture.
icon6.gif

DragonMind

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
The ranking curriculum for white to 1st Dan (Lakan Isa) is laid out in the Basics book. The material is indeed spread out over several books, as would be expected for such a complex subject.

DragonMind

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Thanks guys. Working on a Ph.D. hasn't left me much time for anything else the past year.

Chip,

I ended up with 15 DVDs of raw footage. Needless to say, that is going to take some time to edit. You want the raw now or edited later? PM me.

OP
Dan Anderson

Dan Anderson

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Hi Dan,

maybe it could help us all a little if you give us an overview over the MA80 curriculum: what is trained from white to brown belt/black belt!

Looking at the curriculi of WMAA, IMAF (both), MARPPIO and DAV you can see a lot of differences (in name, in action and other things)!

Thanks from Germany

buguhan
Just emailed you my curriculum. Enjoy.

Yours,
Dan Anderson

Latest Discussions