question to historians of modern arnis

• Thread starter progressivetactics
  • Start date
OP
P

progressivetactics

i am seriously getting nervous about this guy now. He calls me NO LESS THEN 4 TIMES A DAY about this tape, since the first time he contacted me on wednesday. He calls to tell me how good he is, how good the tape will be....to make sure i got the tape...he called 3 times already today (I haven't answered it yet). I think He needs people to buy the tape to pay for the phone charges he must be racking up!!!!!!!

Mao

Black Belt
Reaction score
This guy has called me a few times as well. Most recently about a week and a half ago with the same offer he made to Paul. He also shared with me how he is tired of all the frauds and will cleaning things up. Ohh, good.
MAO

OP
P

progressivetactics

6 calls today... Final tally of the number of times Master Carnes called me to talk about that video. I never answered any of them today...

Mao.... Get the video, if he offers to send it to you. Review and let me know what you think of it.

bb

OP
P

progressivetactics

not that i wish harm on anyone, but possibly, if you like what you see.....we can have him go to Ohio for a seminar and get him to double park outside your dojang!!!!!! (reference previous posts about parking violations in Ohio)

Cruentus

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Originally posted by progressivetactics
not that i wish harm on anyone, but possibly, if you like what you see.....we can have him go to Ohio for a seminar and get him to double park outside your dojang!!!!!! (reference previous posts about parking violations in Ohio)

:rofl:

Cruentus

Grandmaster
Reaction score
6 calls today... Final tally of the number of times Master Carnes called me to talk about that video. I never answered any of them today...

Mao.... Get the video, if he offers to send it to you. Review and let me know what you think of it.

bb

Wow....that would suck.

Have you tried answering, thanking him for the information but that "now is not a good time to buy anything", and that you'll call him if you decide to buy his tapes? Make sure to get his number so he'll believe that your sincere.

Your not exactly lying; now isn't a good time to buy his tapes.

Maybe this will deter the phone hammering.

Good luck w/ that one!
:asian:

OP
P

progressivetactics

Calls have stopped. At least for now.

Yeah...i woulnd't continue on, not answering his calls....and I certainly have no intention of buying the tapes....I would gratiously thank him for sending them, and keep his number, just in case.

Datu Tim Hartman

Senior Master
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Calls have stopped. At least for now.

Yeah...i woulnd't continue on, not answering his calls....and I certainly have no intention of buying the tapes....I would gratiously thank him for sending them, and keep his number, just in case.

I called your school today. Could you give me a call on my cell. I have some information for you you might like.

Tim Hartman

716-432-0600

Latest Discussions