Qigong facial massage

Sean Kovarovic

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Qigong facial massage, a great massage for the ladies or for gentleman to give to thier ladies..

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
There are a few different kinds of massage places. As a general rule of thumb, if it's a "parlor" it is one kind of place, and if it is a "studio" it is another.

You can also tell a lot from the name. For example, and these are real examples from local establishments, here are some likely "parlor" type places:

Enjoy Massage
2 Hands For You Massage
The Good Life Massage

And some more "studio" type massage:

Rainier Therapy Massage
North Bay Massage and Spa
Phoenix Healing Arts

This public service announcement is brought to you by the King County vice squad. Note; I have no personal experience with any of these particular establishments, but we do laugh when we drive by a few "massage" places with literal red neon lights on in the front windows.

mograph

Master of Arts
Reaction score
At the barber's, I once had a scalp massage from an older Chinese woman right after the shampoo.

The experience was just short of ... er, illegal.
Dayum.
Scalp massage!

I left a big tip.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There are a few different kinds of massage places. As a general rule of thumb, if it's a "parlor" it is one kind of place, and if it is a "studio" it is another.

You can also tell a lot from the name. For example, and these are real examples from local establishments, here are some likely "parlor" type places:

Enjoy Massage
2 Hands For You Massage
The Good Life Massage

And some more "studio" type massage:

Rainier Therapy Massage
North Bay Massage and Spa
Phoenix Healing Arts

This public service announcement is brought to you by the King County vice squad. Note; I have no personal experience with any of these particular establishments, but we do laugh when we drive by a few "massage" places with literal red neon lights on in the front windows.
Beware of genuine Thai massages, they are great for getting the body loosened up, getting rid of headaches, backache etc but they really hurt! It's efficient but energetic. You'd never mistake a less salubrious one for a genuine one.

Oily Dragon

Senior Master
Reaction score
I massage my face in the morning and evening. It makes my skin smooth, elastic, and firm. I usually massage my face after all the steps of cleansing and moisturizing my skin. A classic massage activates the microcirculation, speeds up the renewal process, and frees tissues from excess fluid.
This is something I started training this year, Tui Na, a tradition of Daoist massage techniques, and a couple target the face, sinuses, etc. Only know about a dozen but it's some of the best kung fu self-care/healing training I've come across.

Very stimulating, and definitely helps with tension, headaches, congestion etc.

I'm doing Qigong with very heavy weights now, so these kinds of self massage are priceless (plus money's tight I can't afford a masseuse).

Wing Woo Gar

Senior Master
Reaction score
This is something I started training this year, Tui Na, a tradition of Daoist massage techniques, and a couple target the face, sinuses, etc. Only know about a dozen but it's some of the best kung fu self-care/healing training I've come across.

Very stimulating, and definitely helps with tension, headaches, congestion etc.

I'm doing Qigong with very heavy weights now, so these kinds of self massage are priceless (plus money's tight I can't afford a masseuse).

How do I get an appointment?

Latest Discussions