Put it right up to your head, it won't hurt you...

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
"Be careful with that phone lieutenant, in time you could develop a tumor!" ~Ace Ventura, Pet Detective.

Damned if he wasn't right.

girlbug2

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Sheesh, wow!

I'm not a cell phone person (I think they're horrid electronic tethers). This justifies me in a very unexpected way!

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Its a hoax. Cell phones will not pop popcorn and the RF emitted from them is very weak.

Most folks will take in exponentially more RF radiation from TV screens, computers and monitors, hair dryers, vacuum cleaners, microwaves, electric lighting, clocks, radios, cordless phones, refrigerators, air conditioners, heaters, the Sun, and many many other sources than they will from their cell phone.

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Its a hoax. Cell phones will not pop popcorn and the RF emitted from them is very weak.

Most folks will take in exponentially more RF radiation from TV screens, computers and monitors, hair dryers, vacuum cleaners, microwaves, electric lighting, clocks, radios, cordless phones, refrigerators, air conditioners, heaters, the Sun, and many many other sources than they will from their cell phone.

I wrap my head in CB anntennas.

zDom

Senior Master
Reaction score
Yea. It was a "viral marketing" effort for wireless cellphone earpieces.

But a good one, eh? :)

OP
jim777

jim777

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Yeah, the comments of the video give it away as a hoax ;) That said, I'm starting to like outlandish lies in short form video form. The entertainment value, combined with the short attention span required makes for a fun few minutes :lol: