Proud to be here

Grenadier

Sr. Grandmaster
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome aboard, George. It seems that you have quite a bit of experience in Tae Kwon Do, and we look forward to your postings.

OP
S

sungjado

White Belt
Reaction score
I thank all of you for the warmest greeting I have had in quite a while.

I play Hapkido and Taekwondo and live Sungjado.

OP
S

sungjado

White Belt
Reaction score
Hello Mr. Petrotta.
I am somewhat familiar with you through Karate For Christ Int.
I got my instructor certification through KFCI back when Mr Lumpkin was president in 2001. I live right outside of Aiken, SC (I know you are in Florence), and have been wanting to visit your school.
It is a pleasure to have you here.

Johnny
AoG

Hi Johnny,
Grandmaster Lumpkin, Founder of Shinse Hapkido, was in Dallas, TX with me this past weekend. We had a KMA tournament on Saturday and my seminar on Sunday. Friday night we had a great meal at a super steakhouse in Dallas. We sat at the table at had a fantastic discussion about KMA and Kuk Sool Won. Chief Master Marlin Sims was with us and he is a very knowledgeable person on KSW. On Saturday night we had a banquet and I was proud to present GM Lumpkin with his 7th Dan from the World KIDO Federation and GM In Sun Seo. I was also presented my 8th Dan by the Texas State rep. for the KIDO.
GM Lumpkin and I have been close friends since 2000 and we advise each other on everything.
He started flying one of those new Ultra-lite planes here recently and when he got back home from Dallas, he took the little bird up and clipped a tree with one of his wheels. He immediately went head down from 40 feet and by the grace of God, landed in a small pond. He hit so hard that he went through the windshield, and then walked away from it. God is great!!

exile

To him unconquered.
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome to MT----good to have you with us!