Promoted himself to black belt.

OP
hardheadjarhead

hardheadjarhead

Senior Master
Reaction score
shesulsa said:
Hey, Feisty, let's tag-team him. One of us can put the choke on until he starts to pass out, then revive him long enough for us to Riverdance on his groin (as D_Brady so fondly suggested), then put the choke on again, etc. etc. etc.

I got a few hours to kill, you?

Can I watch? Can I?

I'm...uh...weird...that way.

Its that tamakeri thing.

Regards,

Steve

someguy

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
shesulsa said:
Hey, Feisty, let's tag-team him. One of us can put the choke on until he starts to pass out, then revive him long enough for us to Riverdance on his groin (as D_Brady so fondly suggested), then put the choke on again, etc. etc. etc.

Yeah so manythings could be said but umm then I'd get hurt really badly for saying them. So I'll just leave that alone now.

Hey I'm liking this idea. How much does a black belt cost. Hmm I think I'm going to make my own style. it will be called whata goo siam style. Say it real fast now Whatagoosiam.

A duck says quack and a cow says moo what does a goose say? Important reserch for my style I must know what to replace kia with.

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Actually, ya never know with some people. He might have just been kidding around. Maybe he was buying the belt for a student and said what he did just to see your reaction.

I might know someone who might do something like that, but I would never expose him or her. :idunno:

OP
hardheadjarhead

hardheadjarhead

Senior Master
Reaction score
hardheadjarhead said:
His buddy was taking our judo class. I'm going to have to mention it to the instructor...see what he says. The one watching says he never took any formal classes.

That wife you mentioned needs to reach out and grab her hubbies testes and squeeeeeeeeeeze. Slowly at first, so as to get a whimpering plea for mercy and wheedling negotiation. Then harder so as to settle the issue with his gurgling and breathless pants of desperation.

Geez. He needs Doctor Phil.

Regards,

Steve

An anonymous negative rep point for THIS? Apparently he/she didn't like the Dr. Phil reference.

Geez. You need Doctor Phil, too. To quote him, "WHAT were you THINKIN'?"

It matters not. I'm still a "Glorious beacon of light," so nanny boo boo on you, too.

Regards,

Steve

Satt

Black Belt
Reaction score
I think I am gonna make up a martial art that incorporates "Tantric" principles in the hearts of everyone. :partyon: LOL.

OP
hardheadjarhead

hardheadjarhead

Senior Master
Reaction score
shesulsa said:
Actually, ya never know with some people. He might have just been kidding around. Maybe he was buying the belt for a student and said what he did just to see your reaction.

I might know someone who might do something like that, but I would never expose him or her. :idunno:

I'll find out eventually. 'Tis a small enough town that if this guy starts wearing said belt, and others dispute it, it'll become well known.

He'll never wear it in here, that's for sure.

Regards,

Steve

Flatlander

Grandmaster
Reaction score
hardheadjarhead said:
An anonymous negative rep point for THIS? Apparently he/she didn't like the Dr. Phil reference.

Geez. You need Doctor Phil, too. To quote him, "WHAT were you THINKIN'?"

It matters not. I'm still a "Glorious beacon of light," so nanny boo boo on you, too.

Regards,

Steve
Steve, dontcha know it's like, totally lame to quote yourself? You are so, like, totally lame. :moon:

:p

shesulsa

MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome to the Lame Club, Steve! I am a member, as is Flatlander. Wow - with Steve and Dan, I feel like I'm in good company! Warm fuzzies all 'round!

OP
hardheadjarhead

hardheadjarhead

Senior Master
Reaction score
A negative rep point and now allegations of lameness?

I'm a sensitive man, Dan. I'm crying now.

I know...I know...I shouldn't let my life revolve around the opinions of others <sob!>...Dr. Phil would say, "How is that workin' for ya?" And it isn't...it isn't working <sniffle>. If I could just do as he says and "get a spine" I'd be able to handle the cruel barbs of Dan ("lame?" Et tu, Brute?) and my anonymous red rep point giver.

And with that strength...I know I could conquer my fears and lose twenty pounds.

Maybe...maybe someday.

I've TiVo'd Dr. Phil and he talks to me every night. There is hope. I must believe....

Lamely,

Steve

Feisty Mouse

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
shesulsa said:

lol!!! Sounds like a plan to me....

Hey, Steve, just because others can't see your glorious beacon - I mean, that you *are* a glorious beacon - doesn't mean that should get you down!

OP
hardheadjarhead

hardheadjarhead

Senior Master
Reaction score
Feisty Mouse said:
lol!!! Sounds like a plan to me....

Hey, Steve, just because others can't see your glorious beacon - I mean, that you *are* a glorious beacon...

Shhhh!!!

You weren't supposed to tell people that was my special pet name for it.

Regards,

Steve

shesulsa

MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
hardheadjarhead said:
Shhhh!!!

You weren't supposed to tell people that was my special pet name for it.
(SS dons facial expression of Beavis) ... heh-heh ... heh-heh .... (taunts)

Steve has a glorious beacon! Steve has a glorious beacon!

TigerWoman

Senior Master
Reaction score
someguy said:
A duck says quack and a cow says moo what does a goose say? Important reserch for my style I must know what to replace kia with.

goose says honk - alot of honkers going by these days above M'Sota.
But everyone would sound like they have a cold. not good.

I don't know about kia, but I refuse to say pow upon strikes (my instructor wants everybody to) so I adopted Feisty's GAH! Hey it comes from the diaphragm and is much more scary! :D TW

Feisty Mouse

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
LOL!!!! I am absolutely delighted to know that "GAH!" is making the rounds. TigerWoman, you made me laugh!

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
shesulsa said:

There is something REALLY wrong with me because I read that as Bacon.

:idunno:

I think I need to go back to 4th grade english class and learn to read all over again.

OP
hardheadjarhead

hardheadjarhead

Senior Master
Reaction score
shesulsa said:

And now I am "a name known to all," thanks to green rep points you all gave me.

Everyone knows about my bacon beacon now, thanks in part to all of you. There's no hiding it, what with it shining and all. I guess the line from women now will be, "Is that a flashlight in your pocket, or are you just glad to see me?"

Regards,

Steve

shesulsa

MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Yes, Steve, but you must remember that although you are a glorious beacon of light, Flatlander is a splendid one to behold.

All behold the splendid one!

TigerWoman

Senior Master
Reaction score
Nice save, shesulsa. or maybe not.... TW

bignick

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
hey...there's nothing wrong with just being a jewel in the rough...

but get a tad on topic here...so the guy just came in and bought a black belt? Obviously, as you said yourself, you won't let him train with that rank in your school. Then why did you sell him the belt?

Latest Discussions