Pro Wrestling deaths and causes

P

pknox

Yeah. It seems a lot of us watched wrestling with our dads. That definitely made it even better. That's why I try to watch it with my son (and daughters) too. I agree that the wrestling today is not the same -- it's good, but definitely different. I wish someone would rerun those old shows. I'll bet my kids would get a kick out of it (and my dad too).

S

Shinzu

ricky the dragon steamboat, the iron sheik, bob backland, tito santana, cheif j strongbow, the samowans, andre the giant.... what about sargent slaughter and mr. t!!!

what was the name of the big texas guy who always fought andre and used his glove as a finishing move?? they were famous for fighting each other.

K

Kroy

Dont forget Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka

Attachments

• $wrestling.gif
    $wrestling.gif
    20.3 KB · Views: 180
P

pknox

Originally posted by Shinzu
what was the name of the big texas guy who always fought andre and used his glove as a finishing move?? they were famous for fighting each other.

Blackjack Mulligan?

C

Cliarlaoch

Always was a fun of The Hitman, Bret Hart, Shawn Michaels, and some of the newer guys like 'Taker and Mankind/Mick Foley (who avoided being on the fatalities list by the sheer grace of God).

Older wrestlers... I liked watching the Hulkster and Andre the Giant, for one, and guys like Jushin Liger and some of the other Japanese stars (who are phenomenal, by the way)... and of course, the Nature Boy, Ric Flair, was one of the guys I absolutely loved to boo. Guys like him and the others (new and old) are what made wrestling fun to watch. Now it's not so innocent as it used to be, and I don't like that, and half of 'em don't even wrestle all that much (*cough Goldberg cough*), but hey, what can you do?

K

Kroy

Originally posted by pknox
Blackjack Mulligan?

I have watched wrestling for years and for some strange reason I cannot remember this guy.

Latest Discussions