Postivite attitude

Kung Fu Wang

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
We should try to send out as much positive energy as we can. If you have positive attitude, you will not only make yourself happy, you will make people around you to be happy too.

Picture like this just make me happy whenever I look at it. Your thought?

run.jpg

pgsmith

Master of Arts
Reaction score
While I agree with you in theory, a picture like that one makes me think "What the heck are they doing running through the desert in shorts and sneakers? That's a really good way to get yourself hurt!" :)

oftheherd1

Senior Master
Reaction score
While I agree with you in theory, a picture like that one makes me think "What the heck are they doing running through the desert in shorts and sneakers? That's a really good way to get yourself hurt!" :)

I hope they are wearing SPF 200 as well. And I also agree with trying to keep a happy attitude. Why be a sourpuss all the time?

pdg

Senior Master
Reaction score
That specific picture makes me think the camera operator needs some more practice ;)

jobo

Grandmaster
Reaction score
We should try to send out as much positive energy as we can. If you have positive attitude, you will not only make yourself happy, you will make people around you to be happy too.

run.jpg
They are just be mean spirited, id be very happy running behind her

JowGaWolf

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score

run.jpg
Sounds good to me.

dvcochran

Grandmaster
Reaction score

run.jpg

I agree with you but I know it is still easy to be misunderstood. My psych profile when I was in LE was that of an investigator and it carried over as a good trait when I got into engineering. I have never had a lot of facial "personality" and tend to try and quickly get to the root of things. While I am seldom sad, I can come off too serious and apparently offend some people. That said, I am seriously sending out positive energy most the time but being very direct about things is easily misperceived.
Does anybody think the picture is Photoshopped as in they are not really running in the desert?

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score

run.jpg

Pictures like that make me think..... I was told by a doctor I can't run anymore...why are you so mean spirited and taunting me so.....that's just plain mean :D

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I thing attitude is everything. And it's sort of like going to sleep at night. How do we go to sleep at night? We lie there with our eyes closed, sort of pretending/practicing being asleep. Then, without even knowing it - we're asleep.

Attitude is like that. Keep a positive one, even if you're pretending. Keep at it. Next thing you know, you'll actually have a positive attitude.

Besides, having a positive attitude can really annoy the crap out of dickheads. Which is always a fun thing. :)

pgsmith

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Besides, having a positive attitude can really annoy the crap out of dickheads. Which is always a fun thing.

Well ... that's annoying. And get those kids off my lawn!

Flying Crane

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
I thing attitude is everything. And it's sort of like going to sleep at night. How do we go to sleep at night? We lie there with our eyes closed, sort of pretending/practicing being asleep. Then, without even knowing it - we're asleep.

Attitude is like that. Keep a positive one, even if you're pretending. Keep at it. Next thing you know, you'll actually have a positive attitude.

Besides, having a positive attitude can really annoy the crap out of dickheads. Which is always a fun thing. :)
So I should just go to sleep?

geezer

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Pictures like that make me think..... I was told by a doctor I can't run anymore...why are you so mean spirited and taunting me so.....that's just plain mean :D

Exactly what I was going to post, but you beat me to it! When I look at a picture like that, my knees and feet hurt, I become painfully aware how much I miss being able to run, and how out of shape and just old I feel since I had to stop. Man, am I ever depressed now!:p

geezer

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I thing attitude is everything. ...Besides, having a positive attitude can really annoy the crap out of dickheads. Which is always a fun thing. :)

...And ...having a really negative attitude can sure tick-off those annoyingly positive people.

The trick is to be adaptable so you can switch moods just to be be contrary. Then you can annoy the crap out of most everybody! :)

OP
Kung Fu Wang

Kung Fu Wang

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
It's better to talk about what you still have and not talk about what you don't have.

If you

- are blind, you are still better than those who is dead.
- sit on wheel chair, you are still better than those who is blind.
- can't run, you are still better than those who sits on wheel chair.

An old Chinese lady likes to count her 20 gold rings collection before she went to bed. One night she could only counter 19 and 1 gold ring was missing. She hung herself that night. What she didn't know was after she had killed herself, she also lose her other 19 gold rings.

Instead of thinking about your 1 missing gold ring, you should always think about the 19 gold rings that you still have. That is positive attitude.

Last edited:

Latest Discussions