Post Upgrade/Move Problems, Please Post HERE.

Jade Tigress

RAWR
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Ok. That seemed to do the trick. Thank You. :asian:

Shodan

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Looks good, but I can't seem to attach a picture- it says I'm okayed to do so, but I don't see a place to click on to download the file........?? Thanks! :)

OP
Bob Hubbard

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Adding attachments is a feature only available to supporting members.
If you have the ability, you'll see either/or a paperclip icon, and/or the text "attach files" under additional options below the submit button.

Interestingly enough, I found the SpellChecker. Seems it's only available for IE users.

Andrew Green

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Bob Hubbard said:
Interestingly enough, I found the SpellChecker. Seems it's only available for IE users.

Guess it figures anyone still using Internet Explorer is not so bright and need all the help they can get, sort of like a handicap to try and close the gap between them and the smart people :D

Jade Tigress

RAWR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Andrew Green said:
Guess it figures anyone still using Internet Explorer is not so bright and need all the help they can get, sort of like a handicap to try and close the gap between them and the smart people :D

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

OP
Bob Hubbard

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
DNS looks to be 99% done updating (only say 300kb traffic on old site in last 24 hours. Thats vedy gud!)

Current Unresolved Issues:

Still to be fixed:
- The Arcade.
- Couple of graphic's missing in master template.
- "art" bit of profile displayed on each post disappeared
- PHP bits in code need to be parsed

If you are having problems with features, display, etc, before posting, please try the following:
- clearing your browsers cache and cookies.
- restarting your browser
- rebooting your system (if it hasn't been rebooted prior to Monday)
- Login then logout, then login again.

If you are still having problems, please include which web browser and it's version that you are running, as well as your OS. If you are running an older browser, we recomend you upgrade as certain features are only functional under the newest generation of browsers.

Shodan

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Well.......the screen says "You may post attachments" and there is an attach files area, but I don't see anything to click on like before- it's in the Ladies Locker Room area where I've always been able to attach photos so far......

Navarre

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Bigshadow said:
Page doesn't show martial arts/rank under location. It really isn't important, but it would be nice to know.

Yes, Egg had asked about that earlier. I liked it, as it let me know who I could safely mock without being afraid someone would come kick my @$$. Will we get this back?

Shodan

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I was able to post pictures in Explorer, but not in Netscape where I usually post them from......hmmmm.....

Jade Tigress

RAWR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
When I visit the forum I always view new posts. Both yesterday and today there have been more than 1 page of new posts but when I click for the next page I get the "no results found" search error. Some of the other weird things I've seen seem to vanish by the next day. (For example I've seen the spider-girl avatar and the asian smilie in place of rep boxes lol! Today I have a little arrow instead of a reply to post button) Didn't do this today but I have cleared cookies and cache, rebooted, and logged out and back on again. Using Windows XP and Mozilla.

OP
Bob Hubbard

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I increased the time out from 15 to 30 minutes to see if that helps.

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
OK I'm trying to give someone a good rep. point and it say's spead your points around before I can give them one why. It Arnisador and Samantha,it makes no sense to me about this can somebody explain. I do not give out alot.
Terry

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
terryl965 said:
OK I'm trying to give someone a good rep. point and it say's spead your points around before I can give them one why. It Arnisador and Samantha,it makes no sense to me about this can somebody explain. I do not give out alot.
Terry

You can only rep someone every 10 times... so once you rep them, you must rep 10 other people before you can give those people rep again. Look at your user cp and see how far back it has been since you last repped them :)

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Lisa said:
You can only rep someone every 10 times... so once you rep them, you must rep 10 other people before you can give those people rep again. Look at your user cp and see how far back it has been since you last repped them :)

OK thanks for the insight.
Terry

OP
Bob Hubbard

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Current Unresolved Issues:

Still to be fixed:
- The Arcade. - Waiting on updated software release.
- "art" bit of profile displayed on each post disappeared - Looking for information on redisplkaying it, but limiting display size.
- Formatting Issue - Researching.

If you are having problems with features, display, etc, before posting, please try the following:
- clearing your browsers cache and cookies.
- restarting your browser
- rebooting your system (if it hasn't been rebooted prior to Monday)
- Login then logout, then login again.

If you are still having problems, please include which web browser and it's version that you are running, as well as your OS. If you are running an older browser, we recomend you upgrade as certain features are only functional under the newest generation of browsers.