Post Conversion Problems? Post Here Please.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What was wrong with it. Forty sounds cheap on the whole.

to be honest I have absolutely no idea. I am a complete computer illiterate, I know how to switch it and not much beyond that. I got on here so it's fixed as far as I know lol!

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not sure if right thread to post it, but a "back to top" button would be good when reading down a page of a thread and want to go to the top again.
If you're on a computer with a keypad, you can use your "HOME" key.

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
No arrow for me. Will keep an eye out for it, might be currently being worked on. thanks
Might also depend on your browser. I recall seeing it on my cell phone browser, but haven't seen it on my laptop, where I use Firefox.

Transk53

The Dark Often Prevails
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Might also depend on your browser. I recall seeing it on my cell phone browser, but haven't seen it on my laptop, where I use Firefox.

Weird, now it is not showing in Chrome now. Mind you I switch between devices quite frequently, so maybe it is a browser issue.

Transk53

The Dark Often Prevails
Supporting Member
Reaction score
to be honest I have absolutely no idea. I am a complete computer illiterate, I know how to switch it and not much beyond that. I got on here so it's fixed as far as I know lol!
At least you know to turn it on. When I worked in IT years ago, I had to educate someone that there is a on/off switch on the PSU lol :D

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
At least you know to turn it on. When I worked in IT years ago, I had to educate someone that there is a on/off switch on the PSU lol :D

One of the joys of having kids is that they can do the technical things for you and show you how to do things, the downside of them not living at home anymore is it's harder to do things on your own! The upside of course is less mess and laundry :D

jezr74

Master of Arts
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you're on a computer with a keypad, you can use your "HOME" key.

But if I use one hand I have to put down my beer, and the other I have to let go of the mouse and find the key. In that time I can get distracted and end up reading blog posts about configuring F5 load balancers for virtual environments.. :)

Transk53

The Dark Often Prevails
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The dislike button does not work on my mobile. In case good because I hit by accident. Was able to quickly hit "like"

K-man

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
The last couple of days the times are all mixed up. I'm not sure if I'm getting each posters local time but it's difficult to work out when people are posting.

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Let's sing together now...

"Let's do the time warp again..."

Sent from an old fashioned 300 baud acoustic modem by whistling into the handset. Really.