Post Conversion Problems? Post Here Please.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ive tried Internet explorer, Firefox, and Google chrome all the same. Ive used my phone my laptop at home and my work computer. All different virus protection types. Same issues on all of them. I click on threads and it just resets to the home screen or I get the white screen. I cant open alerts or inbox. I have to hit post reply 3 or 4 times to get it to post. I close out and reload the page 5 or 6 times just to get it to open. If there is a better browser for me to try Ill try that. Right now its very frustrating to even come here right now. This just started over the last 2 days it was working ok before that.

That's what is happening to mine. I had to click on a few times to get Ballen's post as a quote.
There is a flashing 'line' over the alert icon after I try to click onto it.
The last post took a long time to load after I clicked it.

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Still unable to use firefox on this compter to log on to MT.
I have to switch to IE and then my spelling corrector dose not work.
I have cleaned everything I can aybe my comp is just going bad again
Have you made sure that your copy of Firefox is up to date?

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I haven't been able to click on to see any messages since the weekend, I have a computer guy coming to take computer away to check it over in a bit.

Transk53

The Dark Often Prevails
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Not sure how this will help. In real time, I got the the I -- -- when hovering.

ThisHelp_zps1b4b2867.jpg

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
At my 1st department we had a Fatal Accident Reconstruction Team. Nobody noticed until they ordered Hats LOL
Oh, they noticed. They just didn't really think that it'd get past the brass, and then they were stuck. It's probably one of the oldest jokes in the accident reconstruction community.

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Oh, they noticed. They just didn't really think that it'd get past the brass, and then they were stuck. It's probably one of the oldest jokes in the accident reconstruction community.
Probably that's was before my time they just had all these FART hats and cover all in the uniform room.

jezr74

Master of Arts
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not sure if right thread to post it, but a "back to top" button would be good when reading down a page of a thread and want to go to the top again.

Chris Parker

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Not sure if right thread to post it, but a "back to top" button would be good when reading down a page of a thread and want to go to the top again.

Little blue box with an upwards arrow on the right-hand side of the screen… click it and see what happens…

jezr74

Master of Arts
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Little blue box with an upwards arrow on the right-hand side of the screen… click it and see what happens…

No arrow for me. Will keep an eye out for it, might be currently being worked on. thanks

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cost me forty quid to fix :(

Latest Discussions