Post Conversion Problems? Post Here Please.

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
If you encounter a problem, see somethings broken, or such, please let us know. Admins are working through things as quickly as we can but as always, every bit of info helps.

Thanks!

Also my personal thanks to Forum Foundry's admins and Cereal Killer for tackling this conversion.

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I cannot connect with TapaTalk on an iPhone 6 Plus, latest versions of TapaTalk and iOS. :(

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Cell phone version of the site is less then desirable.

cereal killer

Green Belt
Reaction score
We're working on getting tapatalk fixed up asap. We should have it running properly by the end of the day. Thanks for the heads up!
This and.....

The site renders beautifully on native browsers. It's super fast and is like its own application. Xenforo is pretty good like that.

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
I'm in the galaxy S5 using Firefox browser and it's all choppy the main banner is chopped in half and has large white box. Words are overlapping eachother.

cereal killer

Green Belt
Reaction score
I'm in the galaxy S5 using Firefox browser
There's the problem. Firefox isn't up to snuff just yet. Try a different browser. I'm on Windows Phone and just checked site on a Nexus 5 all without graphics issues

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
I logged in on the regular Google Chrome browser and it's the same thing. I'll try and take a screen shot and show you what it looks like.

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score

It gets even more jumbled when you go into a particular thread

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Once you guys get the conversion done and squared away. Can I suggest they add the last thread name to the section. For example in the Karate section it just says new post and the time it was posted. On the old system it would tell you what thread had the new comment. Not just new. It shows up like that on a computer but not on the cell phone screen.

Transk53

The Dark Often Prevails
Supporting Member
Reaction score
On my Nokia, it is just the MT badge that is not displaying correctly. It looks like it has slipped down a little from the top header. The rest looks great in landscape :)

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I think overall it's gone exceptionally well. There is a small learning curve, mostly on the mod stuff (anybody wanna volunteer to be banned? :D) but I do think it's an upgrade, not just a conversion.