Pop Up ads coming to Martial Talk?

Seig

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Mountaineer Martial Arts - Shepherdstown,WV
Originally posted by GouRonin

If you want to deprive yourselves of my incredible presence and pay not to see me then that's ok with me. All 8X10 glossy pics with be 10.00$ US Funds. For an extra 5.00$ US Funds I will sign them directly to you. I will pay shipping and handling.
:rolleyes:

Anyway, I don't think the donation things will work. I do like the merchandise idea as people like to get things when they shell out cash.

All in all I think that perhaps if you got a merchandise line of some sort going that might help. But all in all I'm open to suggestions.
Let me get this straight, you want us to pay for an autographed picture of you, that you are going to keep because we want to pay not to see you?

G

GouRonin

Originally posted by Seig
Let me get this straight, you want us to pay for an autographed picture of you, that you are going to keep because we want to pay not to see you?

Exactly. When you send me your 10.00$US Funds or 15.00$US Funds for a signed 8X10 B&W Glossy I will then take the money and promise to give it to Bob for www.martialtalk.com and then take the picture and file it in a special filing cabinet. If you ever get out of line I will pull it out and then proceed to mail it to you.

Upon recieving the 8X10 you are then required to send me another 10.00$ or 15.00$US Funds until the next time you screw up.

Don't worry. For some of you I will have plenty of different action shots so you don't get repeats.
:hammer:

D

DWright

I'm not real sure about buying those pictures, but I did like the coffee cup idea. (with the MartialTalk logo, no action shots).

OP
Bob Hubbard

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I like the mug idea myself. What I might do is get some info on what they would cost, and take preorders. If I hit the break even point, then get em done.

I'm also loosening the sponsorship restrictions a hair, so as to let in a few vendors who's services or products may be of some use to our members. We've got some serious growth planned for MT, and I want to make sure we can fund it and do it right. :)

:asian:

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Until we can get enough martial arts advertises, loosening the restrictions makes sense.

Everyone, if you know someone in the martial arts who advertises, please suggest they contact Kaith! From a banner ad here to a whole site of this quality, he can do it.