Please watch the language

R

RCastillo

Originally posted by Judo_Kid

Some posts here are bad Languages!
I just saw 14. DirtyTalks are Rude in forums.

:EG:

Martialtalk, truly the "International Forum" where the "Upper Crust" gather to discuss!:eek:

OP
Bob Hubbard

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
We rely on our members to be self-policing and use sound judgement on their 'use of colorful metaphors'. Sometimes, we have to jump in, but so far thats been pretty rare.

We're almost 1 yr old, and have only had to ban less than 6 users for their actions. I think we have 1 of the best core member groups of any of the forums out there. :)

OP
Bob Hubbard

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
How to get promoted, the MartialTalk way:

1-Post
2-Post often
3-Post good stuff often
4-Send check or money order. hehehe :D (wont help your rank, but you do get a autographed picture of Gou, suitable for framing on the finest 20# copypaper available) :)

:asian:

R

RCastillo

Originally posted by Kaith Rustaz

How to get promoted, the MartialTalk way:

1-Post
2-Post often
3-Post good stuff often
4-Send check or money order. hehehe :D (wont help your rank, but you do get a autographed picture of Gou, suitable for framing on the finest 20# copypaper available) :)

:asian:

Hmmmm, well, you've seen one backside, you've seen them all!:eek:

T

tunetigress

Hee hee hee!!! I know plenty of ways to cuss without ever using a single 'bad word.' I can also cuss effectively using all kinds of 'real' cuss words. But getting your point across to other people without yelling, swearing, or calling them down... now that is REAL skill! :cool:

Latest Discussions