Pics to share

Brandon Fisher

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I thought I would share some pictures of a seminar my wife and I plus one of our students attended with Kiichi Nakamoto, Hanshi / Judan from Okinawa this past Saturday. Was a long day 10am - 5pm wiht a 1 hour break otherwise solid training. All on Kobujutsu specifically the Bo, Sai and Tonfa. I made a fool of myself with the Tonfa but still had a good time and learned a little couldn't retain all the information he relayed in such a short time. Anyway we got a lot good laughs and so did Nakamoto Sensei.
Enjoy them!!
http://www.fisherkarate.com/photos/nakamotoseminar/index.htm

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Very nice! Looks like a good time was had by all! :)

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Great pics! Thanks for posting them! Glad everyone had a good time! :)

Mike

Jade Tigress

RAWR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Very nice pics. Looks like it was a great seminar. Thanks for posting them. :asian:

Paul B

3rd Black Belt
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Brandon Fisher said:
I made a fool of myself with the Tonfa but still had a good time and learned a little couldn't retain all the information he relayed in such a short time.

That's been my experience at every seminar/get-together I've ever attended.:lol:

Sometimes it's good to be a beginner again,neh? It sure looks like you had some fun,though. Thanks for posting those.:)

OP
B

Brandon Fisher

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Thanks all!! I always figure if I come out learning a little out of a full day semianr its been worth while. But yeah it was fun. The Bo and Sai were very natural for me though.