Perhaps it would be best to leave the seventy-somethings alone altogether...

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Perhaps it would be best to leave the seventy-somethings alone altogether...
When I read that subject line I almost didn't have to read the article :lol: the outcome is becoming almost predictable. Good ole' grandpa... still ain't taking crap offa nobody!
We could learn something from these guys.

megat

Orange Belt
Reaction score
old skool guys , hardcore to the bone man. your body never forgets what it has learn. and beside nothing can subsitue experience

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
It may be purely coincidental that these fellows being reported are in their seventies but ... remind me again, when was WWII/Korean war :D?

kidswarrior

Senior Master
Reaction score
How come it's always someone in their seventies? Is that some kind of magical age?
Yes. And often, into their 80s. One of my grandfathers was like that: Great Depression, lost and made fortunes, worked--and fought--with racehorses his whole life--kept a loaded colt .44 under the bed. All that. Larger than life. No way any of the kids or grandkids could ever replicate it.

SKB

Green Belt
Reaction score
I beleive it really has to do with how they were raised and when they were raised!!! There is right and wrong and force can beused instead of calling the police and waiting for someone else to help you!!!

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
It may be purely coincidental that these fellows being reported are in their seventies but ... remind me again, when was WWII/Korean war :D?
WWII started officially in 1941 (with America's entry to make it a real WORLD war) and the Korean War 1950–1953 so yeah, do the math. Most of the soldiers were in their late teens, early 20's where as the same age group fought in Vietnam 1959 to April 30, 1975 with a majority of the American combatants entering the war starting in 1965.

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
WWII started officially in 1941 (with America's entry to make it a real WORLD war) and the Korean War 1950–1953 so yeah, do the math. Most of the soldiers were in their late teens, early 20's where as the same age group fought in Vietnam 1959 to April 30, 1975 with a majority of the American combatants entering the war starting in 1965.

That's pretty much what I was thinking, too. :)

Latest Discussions