Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You've lived a sheltered life.
Indeed. I manage to miss some movies that others consider classics. While some of them would probably not fit my sense of humour (e.g. Dumb and Dumber), I suspect Pee Wee's would actually suit me. Somehow I never get around to it.

Tames D

RECKLESS
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Reminds me of another movie.

T-Saint: "I say we kill 'em!"
Donner: "I say we hump 'em!"

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Alright. I have my football gear on and am ready to join the pig pile. But before I do, can someone explain to me why we all jump on dale but make other posters who do the same thing a mentor? Is it a matter of concentration? Because @Chris Parker has said the same things to people before, just maybe not all at once.

Tames D

RECKLESS
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Alright. I have my football gear on and am ready to join the pig pile. But before I do, can someone explain to me why we all jump on dale but make other posters who do the same thing a mentor? Is it a matter of concentration? Because @Chris Parker has said the same things to people before, just maybe not all at once.
Don't get me started on that, Steve :D

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Chris doesn't follow them around to different threads or make his own just to bash them.
Also, personally I think I've just gotten immune to his posts, unless I actively want to know more about whatever he's talking about. Otherwise it would probably bother me too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions