paying for supporting membership

Live True

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Bob,
I'm really interested in becoming a supporting member...but I am not a big fan of paypal. The box notes to choose your preferred payment method, but it only lists paypal.....are there other methods? you can PM me if you'd like. Thanks!
Shana

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bob,
I'm really interested in becoming a supporting member...but I am not a big fan of paypal. The box notes to choose your preferred payment method, but it only lists paypal.....are there other methods? you can PM me if you'd like. Thanks!
Shana

Hi Shana,

You can view this link. You can mail a check to Bob, with the address that is listed there. :)

Mike

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Paypal lets me do automatic renewals, and handle credit cards, but I can also take checks or money orders, as long as they are in US funds. :)

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]If you don't have a PayPal account, you may send a check or money order to:[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]MartialTalk.com c/o SilverStar WebDesigns Inc.
P.O. Box 1372
Buffalo, NY 14220
[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Please make the check or money order out to Bob Hubbard and please be certain to include your MartialTalk username so that I can adjust your account.[/FONT]

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I renewed mine today - without using my PayPal account; I clicked on the "PayPal" icon, and was taken to a screen where I could pay directly with a credit card. It's been so long since I used my PayPal account that I had to reset it anyway - although I was a bit surprised when it told me I had money in it, and wanted to know if I wanted to use that instead. How about that - a nickel I'd forgotten!