Paul Vunak Video Promo!

SensibleManiac

Black Belt
Reaction score
Is the Enigma dvd any good? I've been considering ordering it. If you've seen it or anyone else has, I'd appreciate any thoughts.

Thanks

newGuy12

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Paul Vunak's stuff works. I know first hand!

I too would be interested in hearing reviews from other users. Dick "Demo Dick" Marcinko says that's what the B.U.D.S. guys often do in close quarters -- they will bite, flat out bite an ear off or a nose off!

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I liked it..Thanks Brian...

newGuy12

Master of Arts
Reaction score
newguy12, have you trained with Paul Vunak in person?

Oh, no. I have just seen some of his films. Once, a guy was messing with me (long story), and a single finger flick to the eye area shut the whole business down. (I saw Paul Vunak do that in a film).

Have you been to train with him?

SensibleManiac

Black Belt
Reaction score
No but would consider it, I just would like more feedback before making that big an investment.
Thanks

Big Brad

White Belt
Reaction score
I have trained with Vunak. Unbelievable skill set. Super knowledgeable. you will gain a ton from training with him, very approachable. I suggest taking him to lunch after training, I think he likes this little sushi place in San Clemente near where he lives. I consider him a good friend.

Tom Cruse is awesome too. He is the guy taking a beating from Vunak in most of the videos.

Big Brad

unladylikedefnse

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
I have the DVD and have also trained with Paul Vunak. Paul Vunak has trained Under Guro Dan Inosanto as one of his top instructors for over 30 years. Guro Inosanto was Bruce Lee's Protégé, training partner and best friend. He knows his stuff. I'm looking forward to his annual retreat this year at Doheny Beach in Dana Point, CA :)

Is the Enigma dvd any good? I've been considering ordering it. If you've seen it or anyone else has, I'd appreciate any thoughts.

Thanks