Patch rip of artists ......

OP
Goldendragon7

Goldendragon7

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Sapper6 said:
Perhaps a registered trademark is the key. doesnt cost that much. if someone does decide to steal it, at least you have the law on your side and not just a loss of pride.
Yes, if it is within the USA, but global is a completely different animal. Each country is individual and has different specirfics as to copyrights.

OP
Goldendragon7

Goldendragon7

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Doc said:
Warning: What you have stated is classified as a minor tirade. I still hold the exclusive use of "rants" on MT in the Kenpo sections.
Although we DO let you "rant" on at times....... you do not hold the entire exclusivity on rants!!!!!!! LOL:mp5::uhyeah:

kenpoworks

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Re Trademark...I mentioned in the "Kenpo crest T shirts" thread that a couple of people in Europe claim to hold legal copyrights for the Crest..... I dont know if its on a local or international basis though.

Kembudo-Kai Kempoka

Senior Master
Reaction score
Mr. Conatser:

I like the art in your logo. Am I in violation of US trade law if I take it, and have a bunch of shirts made out of it in TJ? (I would look good in one of those shirts...)

Anyone wanna see a Tori gate get ripped up by a Golden Dragon? :uhyeah:

D.

sumdumguy

Green Belt
Reaction score
Goldendragon7 said:
LOL, it appears they have learned well from their instructors!!! :ultracool

Many Black Belts that only a couple of years earlier were 5th, 6th or 7th Degree Black Belts (and many of them from questionable backgrounds in the first place), over night become one two or three ranks higher!!

The "Double Red Bar Syndrome" is rampant and out of control!! If Mr. Parker were here today, most of these guys would NEVER even think of wearing that much red due to embarrassment if ever asked to explain something by someone that really knows something. They're only hoping that they never get in that position thus most stay in their own little worlds or ponds and never venture out into the big real world (I'm sure most are not aware of what people are saying behind their backs)!

OMG....... Say it like it is Brother! !
On the other hand Mr. Conatser, some of us are aware. But look at who is doing the talking and don't really pay much attention to it. Because it is as irrelevant as the rank we wear. Something like that....
Good day Sir