Pan Ams / Mundials 2010

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Who's planning on competing? I don't think I can afford both. Right now, I'm planning on competing in the Pan Ams. Would love to meet some folks while I'm down there.

Dave Leverich

Black Belt
Reaction score
I might be going Steve, depends on finances and divorce thing heh. But my gi coach wants us both to go and compete. I'll let you know as it gets closer.

OP
Steve

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
I might be going Steve, depends on finances and divorce thing heh. But my gi coach wants us both to go and compete. I'll let you know as it gets closer.
Would be very cool to meet you in person!

I'm thinking that I'll go to the Pan Ams. I'm really just beginning to compete regularly, so I'm thinking I'll do the Pan Ams where I can shake the nerves out in an age appropriate bracket. I routinely run up against guys in their early 20's around her, so it would be cool to compete against dude's my own age for a change.

My only concern is how big the bracket would be. I don't think I'd want to go down to compete in a 4 person bracket. You know?

OP
Steve

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
I just found out that I might be going to the NAB in vegas the 10th through the 15th. I'll know more in the coming months. If I don't get to go in April, I'll try to save up for the Mundials in June.

Dave Leverich

Black Belt
Reaction score
Steve, Pan Ams are looking less and less likely for me, but maybe Mundials. I'll keep you posted on one of (here/fb/lockflow) heh.