Ouch! Father castrates daughter's boyfriend

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Amazing the things that apprently sane people will do and what an imbalance in a persons scale of morality can lead them to.

OP
Tez3

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Amazing the things that apprently sane people will do and what an imbalance in a persons scale of morality can lead them to.

A parent is never a sane person when it comes to the safety and well being of their children so I can understand the father though it was well OTT, the actions of his two mates however is not understandable, they had no dog in this fight so should have persuaded the father not to take such a drastic action not join in with him. What did a man of the 'boyfriend's age think he was doing with such a young girl anyway, I can understand the father's rage but he shouldn't have gone that far. A baseball bat would have done the job just as well.

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I quite agree that there was something very odd going on there indeed when it comes to a 17 year old girl and a chap who is nearly 60.

Even if it was a consensual relationship then it was something to be discouraged - slicing of the privates was not the way to go about it. That's what I meant when speaking of an imbalance in the scales of morality, one criminal act weighing much heavier in the balance than the dubious nature of an extreme Spring-Winter relationship.

Bruno@MT

Senior Master
Reaction score
Difficult. I readily admit that as a parent, my views are sometimes rather extreme when it comes to things like this. However, the girl was 17. Not really incest or padeophilia at all despite the age difference. I'd disagree, aye, but I would probably not go so far as to castrate the guy. And in any case, his 2 friends had no beef in this issue. They should have done the responsible things, which was to act as the conscience of the father.

LuckyKBoxer

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Difficult. I readily admit that as a parent, my views are sometimes rather extreme when it comes to things like this. However, the girl was 17. Not really incest or padeophilia at all despite the age difference. I'd disagree, aye, but I would probably not go so far as to castrate the guy. And in any case, his 2 friends had no beef in this issue. They should have done the responsible things, which was to act as the conscience of the father.

I dont know what the laws are where this happened, but Im pretty sure that in America he absolutely would be considered a pedophile, and would be arrested, charged, convicted, and then live the rest of his life with some restrictions on his existence, especially if he was in California at the present time.

I dont know of very many 17 year olds that have enough maturity to make life choices like this, I would have to assume, but I think its fairly safe to assume this older creep was taking advantage of the young girl in more ways then one.
I have no pity for him.

Nomad

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
While I don't think I'd go that far, rest assured that a man that much older than my daughter would only be dating her once.

I understand the sentiment, but there are less permanent (and chargeable) ways to discourage someone's attentions.

chrispillertkd

Senior Master
Reaction score
Anyone know the age of consent in Germany? Frankly, I have little problem with people being married at 18. But the enormous age difference in this "relationship" really raises questions about the nature of Mr. Genscher's intentions. Yes, yes, I'm sure they had just tons in common and it was a relationship built on mutual interests and not his willingness to sleep with a teenager, so I see no reason why they can't weather this storm and have an even stronger relationship no that he's singing falsetto.

Personally, I would have simply beaten him to death.

Pax,

Chris

Tanaka

Purple Belt
Reaction score
I think since it's still a consensual relationship regardless of the age. The father's revenge is overboard. We don't know if this girl lied about her age. Have no clue about what type of relationship this is. Although I think the girl is dumb for dating an old man when there are plenty of young men around her age. She might have been using him for his money.
Now if the guy was forcing her into this relationship, abusive, or rape.
Then I would "somewhat" support his actions.

LuckyKBoxer

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I think since it's still a consensual relationship regardless of the age. The father's revenge is overboard. We don't know if this girl lied about her age. Have no clue about what type of relationship this is. Although I think the girl is dumb for dating an old man when there are plenty of young men around her age. She might have been using him for his money.
Now if the guy was forcing her into this relationship, abusive, or rape.
Then I would "somewhat" support his actions.

so if it was a consenting 6 year old you would be fine with it, if the girl lied and said she was an adult?:erg:

bluewaveschool

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
If she was of legal age of consent, then the father should have done nothing. Maybe kick her out of the house.

OP
Tez3

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
so if it was a consenting 6 year old you would be fine with it, if the girl lied and said she was an adult?:erg:

Age of consent in Germany is 14.

I think you are misreading Tanaka's post to mean something it's not. There would be concerns for any parent over a girl having a relationship with someone ten years older than her father but the father's reaction is uncalled for though we can have sympathy for his dilemma. The girl may well have lead the affair, it may been a genuine and loving relationship but no father is going to want his daughter with someone so much older and there is going to be a great deal of suspicion as to the 'boyfriend's' motives in having this relationship. It could be that the father doesn't want his daughter in a relationship with any other man of any age, we don't know but it's his reactions we are discussing and as long as it wasn't rape and was consensual we can't really condemn the girl for anything other than perhaps lack of judgement. The father however went far too far.
There is little the father could do however as she is three years over the age of consent.

Bruno@MT

Senior Master
Reaction score
I'll be the first to call for crucifying paedophiles. Really. Give me a hammer and I'll drive the nails. However, I do think that there is an obvious difference between an older man having sex with a 17 year old and one having sex with a 6 year old.

Even if consenting age would be 18, she was almost that age. I know that Americans see age limits black and white, but the idea of consenting age is that a person has matured enough by then. This is a gradual process. It's not like someone is a naive innocent person up to 17 years and 264 days, and a mature responsible person by the next day, no?

This is why even I think it is pointless to rate concensual sex with a 17 year different than any kind of sex with a 6 year old. Because the 17 year old is old enough to have a foundation for giving consent. For the same reason I think that if there is no noticable age difference, then a 17 year old boy having sex with a 16 year old girl should not be regarded as a crime.

Anyway, equating this specific case with the rape of a 6 year old is really nothing more than a strawman argument.

OP
Tez3

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I dont know what the laws are where this happened, but Im pretty sure that in America he absolutely would be considered a pedophile, and would be arrested, charged, convicted, and then live the rest of his life with some restrictions on his existence, especially if he was in California at the present time.

I dont know of very many 17 year olds that have enough maturity to make life choices like this, I would have to assume, but I think its fairly safe to assume this older creep was taking advantage of the young girl in more ways then one.
I have no pity for him.

There are many conniving, sly and very confident 17 year old girls out there, I wouldn't be so sure she wasn't the one leading this guy on, it may have been to get back at her father or other reasons. I do have sympathy for the boyfriend, whatever his part in the affair castration was uncalled for. If the girl had been innocent and been taken advantage of as I said a baseball bat would have sorted it. Whatever though, the father was wrong.

OP
Tez3

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We have 17 year old males and females in the armed forces. At 18 they can go to the frontline.
So, it seems to some at 17 they are children and if they go out with someone older that person is a paedophile. They can be 17 one day, 18 the next and a responsible adult

Nomad

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
We have 17 year old males and females in the armed forces. At 18 they can go to the frontline.
So, it seems to some at 17 they are children and if they go out with someone older that person is a paedophile. They can be 17 one day, 18 the next and a responsible adult

No, there's no question that the journey from childhood to adulthood is a spectrum that varies by individual. Some are surprisingly mature by 17 or 18; others may not really become responsible adults until 30 (if ever!).

Worse than this, IMO, is the concept that you can serve in the armed forces and die for your country before you're considered old enough to have a beer in many countries. How exactly does this make any sense whatsoever?

I'm not saying at all that the 17 year old might not be the one doing most of the using in this type of relationship. I am pointing out as a father of girls that I'd be mighty displeased with the "dirty old man" who wanted to date my innocent little girl.

Remember, assault charges can only stick if he sees who hit him, there are witnesses, or DNA left at the scene... ;)

LuckyKBoxer

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Well if you consider a 6year old the same as a 17year old....

well see you and Tez, and I are talking about two different things...

14 the age of consent? Seems shady to me, but tis not my country and I dont have to go there.. that changes the dynamics of the discussion by alot, but I still have never seen or heard of more then a handful of teenagers, even at 18 or 19, that are mature enough to make true life decisions without guidance.
In America, where I chose to live, 17 would make this guy a pedofile. Period.
Sure there are teens that are wise beyond their years, and visa versa.
The fact remains that the age limit is placed to protect the vast majority of "kids" who simply do not have the life experience, maturity, and wisdom to make good decisions on these kinds of things yet.
I think a near 60 year old sticking it to a 17 year old is a disgusting peice of filth who deserves to be eliminated from our society.
Germany and anyone else can think and do what they want, I dont have to live, and I dont have to send my kids there to be targetted by predators like this old dude.
Did he get a harsh and illegal punishment? Of course, like I said before I do not feel any pity for him in the least. I find it morally disgusting that he was dating, or having sex, or doing anything with a 17 year old. I could care less what anyone wants to say to justify it by using extreme cases of some vastly out of place wise old kid having the mental faculties to deal with the situation or abuse the situation. You might chose to protect the criminal intent in the old guy, but I choose to protect the innocence of youth

LuckyKBoxer

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Well if you consider a 6year old the same as a 17year old....

Obviously I also presented this as an extreme disparity for a reason..
at what age do you think that people have the ability to consent to this?
Or do you want to see some other reasoning brought in to evaluate whether someone is able to consent?

I obviously have a different outlook, because in Germany it is apparantly ok to have sex with consenting 14 year olds... just crazy...but whatever criteria you are goin gto come up with I will be willing to bet there is some extreme example of someone who is extremely young but would still meet your ideas... and make it sick and twisted..

Latest Discussions