Osu

Yokozuna514

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Osu, I'm new to this forum and interested in all martial arts. I've been training in Kyokushin karate for the last 8 to 9 years and looking forward to discussing MA topics with anyone interested in sharing their passion.

JR 137

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Welcome aboard. It’s great to have a Kyokushin guy around. Not very many here. But there are a lot of people with a lot of karate knowledge, so it’s all good.

OP
Yokozuna514

Yokozuna514

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Not much training these days. Background is judo/jiujitsu, with kickboxing and combatives mixed in.
Osu, life has a way of getting in the way of training ;). I trained in Judo and wresting in my younger years but wish I had found Kyokushin as well. Look forward to reading your posts.

OP
Yokozuna514

Yokozuna514

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
No, I am not with that group but we have trained together several times. Nice folks and yes they are still at it.

_Simon_

Senior Master
Reaction score
Osu, welcome mate :). Also from Kyokushin but since moved on from it about a year and a half ago. Good to have ya! Osu

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome! Glad to have you join us here. We've been running low on things to argue about that we don't already know the other person's reply.

You'll find we argue a lot. Mostly with ourselves, and often with enough vigor we no longer need to do our pre-training warm-ups. :D

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome! Glad to have you join us here. We've been running low on things to argue about that we don't already know the other person's reply.

You'll find we argue a lot. Mostly with ourselves, and often with enough vigor we no longer need to do our pre-training warm-ups. :D
So true. I can look at a thread's topic, see who's involved, and do a pretty good job of guessing how the thread will unfold. It's a new game I play-I leave a thread alone for 5-6 pages, then go back and see how accurate my guess was.

_Simon_

Senior Master
Reaction score
So true. I can look at a thread's topic, see who's involved, and do a pretty good job of guessing how the thread will unfold. It's a new game I play-I leave a thread alone for 5-6 pages, then go back and see how accurate my guess was.
Hahahaha! I'd like to say wait a minuuuute... but...... you're right... XD

Latest Discussions