Opinions on Defense Lab?

Isaiah90

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Anyone have any opinions on Defense Lab or DNA Fight Science?

Defense lab is bullcrap. All hype and no substance. They might have like one or two good techniques, but that's about it. If i can recall, they based their stuff off of action movies. Completely unrealistic. They claim that their approach is based on science when really, it's just based on Hollywood fantasy. They rehearse almost everything in unrealistic settings.

frank raud

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Defense lab is bullcrap. All hype and no substance. They might have like one or two good techniques, but that's about it. If i can recall, they based their stuff off of action movies. Completely unrealistic. They claim that their approach is based on science when really, it's just based on Hollywood fantasy. They rehearse almost everything in unrealistic settings.
Action movies are based on their stuff. It doesn't necessarily make it better, but defense lab or keysi method did the choreography for Batman and Jack Reacher.

D

Deleted member 39746

Keysi did look pretty good in batman, of the fight scene i saw. Not going to lie. (it was keysi for one of the batman films)

drop bear

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Keysi did look pretty good in batman, of the fight scene i saw. Not going to lie. (it was keysi for one of the batman films)

Keysi looks terrible in movies. It just looks so forced.

as oposed to jackie chan for example.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 39746

Keysi looks terrible in movies. It just looks so forced.

as oposed to jackie chan for example.

Im not listening, lalalalala. :p

Nah, i just found it interesting in batman seeing him do a loose head guard. it looks pretty rigid when done in that scene though.

Latest Discussions