Open Roll!!!

B

bryans

Hopefully young Zach (my son) is feeling better and I can still leave him with a sitter and make it.

If so, I need directions from the thruway. Anyone please post. I am somewhat familiar with Buffalo and its surrounding areas.

Also, should I bring a gi:confused:

I

Icepick

Bryan -

Take 90 to exit 54, Route 400. You will exit on the 1st ramp from the 400, Seneca St. At the end of the ramp, make a left onto Seneca St. You will come to a fork, take the left hand fork onto Center Road. Wimbledon Plaza is immediately on your left hand side. There is a big sign that says, "KARATE". That's Tim's school. If you need help, call the school at 675-0899 or Tim's cell at 432-0803.

Hope to see you.

P.S. Gis are optional, I'm bringing mine...

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Icepick
There is a big sign that says, "KARATE". That's Tim's school.

I understand the advertising issue here, but I hate seeing karate go the way of kleenex, xerox, and spam. I suppose it's too late--we purists lost the battle when they started putting up "KOREAN KARATE" signs.

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
"P.S. Gis are optional, I'm bringing mine..."

As long as you guys are wearing something....I'm not sure the decency codes there allow for "Traditional Olympic" style.

:rofl:

Man, I'm gonna pay for that one....

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Well, How'd it go?

I was there until about 12:30 observing. Looked like everyone was having a blast.

:)

I

Icepick

I was misled into believing it was a 1pm start, so I missed a lot, but had a great time! There were 15-20 people there, with backgrounds in BJJ, Judo, Sambo, & Wrestling. I hope everyone had fun and learned something.

K

Kyle

I'm very bummed that I couldn't make it. I injured my knee about 3 weeks ago, and reinjured it Saturday. :cuss: Back to square one.

- Kyle

Latest Discussions