Online Classes for PTK/Silat/JKD/WC

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Bryan Stoops, an instructor of the above styles in NYC, has been doing online zoom seminars on mondays and wednesdays to the public for free during the quarantine-and has also been posting them on youtube (also for free). Figured I'd put it up here for anyone who wants to either continue training in those styles, or is just interested in exploring the styles during the break from actually going to classes.

Here is his channel:
Doctor Bryan Stoops

Danny T

Senior Master
Reaction score
Bryan Stoops, an instructor of the above styles in NYC, has been doing online zoom seminars on mondays and wednesdays to the public for free during the quarantine-and has also been posting them on youtube (also for free). Figured I'd put it up here for anyone who wants to either continue training in those styles, or is just interested in exploring the styles during the break from actually going to classes.

Here is his channel:
Doctor Bryan Stoops
Bryan has a doctorate in education, is very personable, and has a lot of knowledge. Great person. Have trained with him numerous times over the years under Guro Dan Inosanto, Ajarn Chai Sirisute, and coached him for his wing chun instuctorship under Sifu Francis Fong.

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Here is his channel:
Doctor Bryan Stoops
Thanks for sharing that. I intend to go through some of that material as time permits (I'm back to working now, so a little less time on my hands).

OP
Monkey Turned Wolf

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Bryan has a doctorate in education, is very personable, and has a lot of knowledge. Great person. Have trained with him numerous times over the years under Guro Dan Inosanto, Ajarn Chai Sirisute, and coached him for his wing chun instuctorship under Sifu Francis Fong.
I have heard very good things about him, and his lineage itself is good as well. Didn't want to bog this down with his trainers, but might add that.

From what I've heard of him, I recommend him. Otherwise wouldn't have posted this.

Latest Discussions