OMG...check out the Jeopardy ninja. LOL!!!

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
We could really do without the Real Ultimate Power references... even if it is Real Ultimate power on another site.

OP
Satt

Satt

Black Belt
Reaction score
Technopunk said:
We could really do without the Real Ultimate Power references... even if it is Real Ultimate power on another site.
What are you talking about? I just thought it was funny, but I won't let it happen again. Sorry.

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Satt said:
What are you talking about? I just thought it was funny, but I won't let it happen again. Sorry.
Yeah that video is from "Real Ultimate Power" which we have "banned" from the ninjutsu section of the board.

Don't sweat it tho... it does come up from time to time.

rutherford

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
It'll probably get worse again soon. I guess there's a Real Ultimate Power book coming out.

Joy. :rolleyes:

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
rutherford said:
It'll probably get worse again soon. I guess there's a Real Ultimate Power book coming out.

Joy. :rolleyes:
Nah, its been out a while

Bujingodai

Black Belt
Reaction score
I think it was pretty funny. The sensitivity here is just as pathetic as the site if thats the case.
I can see if someone consistantly brings up RUP, if they find something that is mildly related and funny to boot, who cares?

Thank you Satt for putting it up.

Grey Eyed Bandit

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Shogun said:
I enjoyed that. But we are kinda sick of RUP stuff.
If, for some reason, you ever feel like you want to puke, but don't want to put your fingers in your throat, another good method is to think of what Donatella Versace looks like without makeup. If that doesn't work, you could try thinking of what she looks like with makeup. Or you could just re-read any thread about the website in question on the internet forum of your choosing.

(By the way, you'll probably want to stick with the two latter methods. I doubt that she herself knows what she looks like without makeup.)

OP
Satt

Satt

Black Belt
Reaction score
Ok, so after hearing a couple of replies about that real ultimate power stuff, I went and searched it on google. OMG!!! I am REALLY sorry I had anything to do with that site. That kid has some serious issues. I can't believe he was telling other kids how to kill themselves with a frisbee and to just, well, nevermind. That was a horrible site and I appologize. Any moderator can feel free to erase this thread.

:disgust:

OnlyAnEgg

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Honestly, that site is so satiric as to be absurd...and fairly funny (in sections). If people are following some of those instructions, though, there's a problem.

egg

Sapper6

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
it may be absurd, actually it's retarded...but it's certainly a reason people don't take ninjustu serious. i may be wrong of course.

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Bujingodai said:
I think it was pretty funny. The sensitivity here is just as pathetic as the site if thats the case.
I can see if someone consistantly brings up RUP, if they find something that is mildly related and funny to boot, who cares?

Thank you Satt for putting it up.
The Sensitivity here, good bad or otherwise isnt the issue. The Issue is that the owner of the board has asked us nicely in the Sticky for the Ninjutsu forums NOT to post links to Real Ultimate Power.

So, if you would like to know "who cares" I would suggest it is probably Bob, for one, since he asked us not to do it anymore on his board.

Latest Discussions