Omar beats the wife beater

Flea

Beating you all over those fries!
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Aww, you're sweet! :angel:

I'll be sure to forward this to my contractor. He ripped out my old kitchen floor on Tuesday, stood me up Wednesday and yesterday, and hasn't returned any of my calls. He said he'd finish the job between tonight and tomorrow morning.

Of course, the real solution here is obvious. I need to eat out more often. That way I won't have so many dishes to wash, and therefore I won't be so vexed by the meth freaks outside my kitchen window. LOL

Last edited:

Jenna

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I am sorry I have just seen this. Hey Omar I think it says a great deal bout you that you did what you had to do when called upon to do it. I am so sorry you had to use your martial skill to defend yourself and those in your property though I am pleased that you had adequately prepared for just that occasion and I think that is why we all train how we do. I am sure you would be very shaken even despite the eventual fortuitous outcome and I hope that you and those with you are able to recouperate and recover. I have confidence you will. You are a good guy you promise me you would give yourself even a little pat on the back when there is nobody looking Jenna xo :)

OP
Omar B

Omar B

Senior Master
Reaction score
Thanks for the kind words Jenna, it was jarring though I would not say I was shaken. Didn't really need to recuperate or recover since I didn't get hit.

Stuey

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Holy crap, I have no qualms about opening the door! There are very rare stories here in england about people gaining entry and torturing for stuff, but its all so far away, and usually the victims are old and rich, (or appear to be). Even leaving a suitable stick or anything of the sort in a handy place, i.e. next to the door, is frowned upon, in fact its probably criminal here! How sad is that that one cannot defend ones home and family from harm. Still, I would rather that than constantly worry about who is at my door. Paranoia central! Sorry to hear about all you guys n girls who need to put up with that.

There was one good story about an old man who did the hand dance all over some younguns face once he tried to rob him in his home. Turns out the old 'victim' was an old army boxing champ! Ha! Take that robbing hoody scum! Still, that story was far away.

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Holy crap, I have no qualms about opening the door! There are very rare stories here in england about people gaining entry and torturing for stuff, but its all so far away, and usually the victims are old and rich, (or appear to be). Even leaving a suitable stick or anything of the sort in a handy place, i.e. next to the door, is frowned upon, in fact its probably criminal here! How sad is that that one cannot defend ones home and family from harm. Still, I would rather that than constantly worry about who is at my door. Paranoia central! Sorry to hear about all you guys n girls who need to put up with that.

There was one good story about an old man who did the hand dance all over some younguns face once he tried to rob him in his home. Turns out the old 'victim' was an old army boxing champ! Ha! Take that robbing hoody scum! Still, that story was far away.

One can be aware and not be paranoid.

Latest Discussions