Old school Power 90... there will not be a day 3

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Did day one and day two...no day 3

Nothing against P90X, I have never worked with P90X, but I did Power 90 the last couple of days and when I did it 20 years ago I liked it but you know what…today 20 years older with bad knees… I have done more taxing aerobic routines and the weight stuff… I got my first weight set almost 40 years ago and I have read a lot of books since then and I can, and will come up with a better strength program on my own.

Now I should say that I do not think Power 90’s weight program is geared towards strength as much as it is geared towards sculpting…could be why it is called sculpting :duh:… which could be why I no longer like it. I am guessing 20 years ago I was more concerned with looking buff that I am today. Frankly to me, these days, strength is much more important.

Now P90X may be the most awesome program in the world and from the few short clips I have seen of it likely would kill me….but I do not think I will buy it….I am back to planning my own program since in the past that seems to have worked best for me

Latest Discussions