Oh my! These people need help!

scottcatchot

Green Belt
Reaction score
My opinion is that he is full of.... well anyway lets just say I have my doubts.

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Moderator Note: Thread moved to Horror Stories.

G Ketchmark / shesulsa
MT Senior Moderator

Kreth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
scottcatchot said:
My opinion is that he is full of.... well anyway lets just say I have my doubts.
I believe the phrase you're looking for is that "his fecal storage is at 100% capacity." :uhyeah:

OP
bluemtn

bluemtn

Senior Master
Reaction score
It's the never ending loop! I've never seen this happen!
Yes- I know what happened, it's just funny!

mj_lover

Blue Belt
Reaction score
wow, thats great!!! if anyone takes this serious, they deserve to be out 500/mo..funniest site i've sene in a while!

hong kong fooey

Black Belt
Reaction score
okay that is just plain stupid! first off who would ever belive this guy in the first place? and the most scariest thing is that people are actully paying him to teach him this worthless stuff.

OP
bluemtn

bluemtn

Senior Master
Reaction score
hong kong fooey said:
okay that is just plain stupid! first off who would ever belive this guy in the first place? and the most scariest thing is that people are actully paying him to teach him this worthless stuff.

He must have taken too much drugs in the 70's, or something.... I know I wouldn't shell out that much money for something so rediculous.

bydand

Senior Master
Reaction score
This has to be a joke site! Please tell me this is a joke site. For one thing where the Grand Poobah was taken isn't even in Marquette county, the cop teaching on Hoague Rd. would be a bit out of town because Bear Lake dosen't even have a Hoague Road near it. (Closest one is down in Free Soil 20 or so miles south) and that IS in Grant Township. But hey, being able to channel PooBah Chi from space while vibrating your molocules isn't something you can just pick up at the "Y" you know. I about wet myself reading through the site though.

Just for giggles I may have to check out the Grant Township Community Center class it is only 5 miles from my house. Might be interesting to see if anybody (or anything) shows up. LOL I'll post back Wed. night, unless of course the spaceship dosen't have an internet connection, then it may be another 11 years before you hear from old Scotty again.:jedi1:

OP
bluemtn

bluemtn

Senior Master
Reaction score
Please keep us posted! It should be interesting to see(hear) what you came across. Hopefully you won't get "beamed" up!:rofl:

TimoS

Master of Arts
Reaction score
tkdgirl said:
Hopefully you won't get "beamed" up!:rofl:

Yep, that's what I hope also :D

I've also considered that this must be a joke because on the same host there is also a "sexual kung-fu". Maybe it is just a co-incidence...

Gentle Fist

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
This has to be a joke?

If this was 1970, we could just do a little dojo challenge and this crap would be over....

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
bydand said:
I'll post back Wed. night, unless of course the spaceship dosen't have an internet connection, then it may be another 11 years before you hear from old Scotty again.:jedi1:

It's Wednesday night......uh oh....

bydand

Senior Master
Reaction score
:erg::erg: Wow, Earth looks REALLY small from way up here!! Do not make fun of my Master. LOL Enjoyable evening, never thought a probe could be enjoyable :rolleyes:.

This is going to come as a shock I know, but NOTHING. Nobody there, nobody at the community center ever heard of the group, never heard of the person who was the "instructor" at this location. Did a bit of checking further and the person I talked to at Bear Lake never heard of this officer either.

Marquette Arts and Culture has never heard of this group.

Millington Community Center has never heard of this group, or instructor; but was very helpful in giving me the information about the Tae Kwon Do classes that are held there, no other MA's though.

New Flint Neighborhood Program? Couldn't contact anybody in Flint that has heard of the program, let along the instructor or classes.

Head Start in Davison, MI - Held at the Catholic church at the address given. Never heard of the group, or instructor; plus would NOT let any group like this use facilities.

Sorry Technopunk, but Cheetahs Gentlemens Club isn't even at the address given. I was looking forward to checking out this one also!! "Landing Strip Lounge" and "Touch of Class Valet" are at the address given, and neither of them have heard of this stuff.

Have to say it is a total spoof site, based on the above.

(Either that or I was abducted and now at a Delta 8 3/4 location trying to throw off everybody :whip: )

Sorry, couldn't help myself.

Scott G.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
bydand said:
:erg::erg: Wow, Earth looks REALLY small from way up here!! Do not make fun of my Master. LOL Enjoyable evening, never thought a probe could be enjoyable :rolleyes:.

This is going to come as a shock I know, but NOTHING. Nobody there, nobody at the community center ever heard of the group, never heard of the person who was the "instructor" at this location. Did a bit of checking further and the person I talked to at Bear Lake never heard of this officer either.

Marquette Arts and Culture has never heard of this group.

Millington Community Center has never heard of this group, or instructor; but was very helpful in giving me the information about the Tae Kwon Do classes that are held there, no other MA's though.

New Flint Neighborhood Program? Couldn't contact anybody in Flint that has heard of the program, let along the instructor or classes.

Head Start in Davison, MI - Held at the Catholic church at the address given. Never heard of the group, or instructor; plus would NOT let any group like this use facilities.

Sorry Technopunk, but Cheetahs Gentlemens Club isn't even at the address given. I was looking forward to checking out this one also!! "Landing Strip Lounge" and "Touch of Class Valet" are at the address given, and neither of them have heard of this stuff.

Have to say it is a total spoof site, based on the above.

(Either that or I was abducted and now at a Delta 8 3/4 location trying to throw off everybody :whip: )

Sorry, couldn't help myself.

Scott G.

The aliens erased you memory didn't they!?

OP
bluemtn

bluemtn

Senior Master
Reaction score
YES! Now a solution to the enigmatic "art"! Thanks for checking that one out. I think we can oficially say that the case is closed! Unless, of course, you were hypnotized and brainwashed by some sort of ray?

searcher

Senior Master
Reaction score
If people will buy this then I should be able to make a fortune selling moonstones at the front of the dojo. These people need to get off of the crack and rejoin society.

Latest Discussions