Oh my! These people need help!

bluemtn

Senior Master
Reaction score
I found this site, and wondering if anyone else has seen it. I'm not sure if it's for real, and I certainly hope it isn't. If it is, someone has major issues! Is it a real life McDojo, or a hoax? See for yourselves:

http://cosmicfighting.741.com

Cujo

Blue Belt
Reaction score
People never cease to amaze me! The worst thing is, that somebody is actually going to pay this guy money. :erg:
Pax
Cujo

MartialIntent

Black Belt
Reaction score
The infamous little grey men with large black eyes told Salusbury to spread this martial art to all Earthlings, Salusbury alleges

...let me guess - with nothing more than his overwhelming natural charisma and a small space on a free webhost - these alien sorts didn't think enough of him to materialize a couple of crates of denaro, an anti-gravity dojo and some ultra-cool cosmic weapons then?

Similarly, we can only assume these alien abductors, despite travelling across galaxies, weren't intelligent enough to realize that everybody here on earth would think their emissary was a crock?

And of course, there's no chance this guy's on a ludicrous, alien-martial-arts trip because in doing so he can declare himself no less than "Celestial Grandmaster" - none of your earthly Grandmaster nonsense oh no - celestial GM so that's how we know this is for real, right?

Still... he's promising Telekinesis and I could kinda do with that. Wonder does he give a money back guarantee? Hehe.

bcbernam777

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Go into the pictures section, look for the gun disarm sequence and tell me for ten points what is wrong with this picture

:jedi1: :whip:

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Oh my God..That is WRONG on so many levels..

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
bcbernam777 said:
They obviously dont want any children :uhyeah:

They obviously don't want students either..

tradrockrat

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
bcbernam777 said:
Go into the pictures section, look for the gun disarm sequence and tell me for ten points what is wrong with this picture

< In my best childrens sing-song voice> He's gonna get his wee-wee shot off! LMAO!

OP
bluemtn

bluemtn

Senior Master
Reaction score
There are too many things wrong with that picture. The guy with the gun is just standing there, smiling. I couldn't stop laughing- everywhere I went on the site was just too funny!

SAVAGE

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Dam you mean its not real....I wonder if they give refunds!

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Apparently if you spend 11 years on the alien’s planet acquiring the knowledge of a revolutionary fighting system it ages you very fast (he is supposedly 52) and it has something to do with white gloves.

But I mean how can you doubt someone who was abducted by aliens

Flying Crane

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
bcbernam777 said:

Well now really, I think you guys are all just being a bit overly judgemental. I mean if you would just stop for a moment and READ the caption that goes along with those pictures, you would see that it all makes perfect sense.

"He telepathically connects with the assailant, anticipating his move." Clearly, Celestial Master Hemme is in a postion to know if the gun is about to go off or not.

"With his hands, he transforms Photonic Energy into Spectral Acidic Radiation, melting the inner lining of the gun. As the gun becomes inoperable, he yanks it away and disarms the assailant." Clearly the gun is no longer any good, so it doesn't matter where it is being pointed.

The only part I am unclear on his just how "he yanks it way and disarms the assailant." This part has me puzzled, and I'd really like to figure it out...

Flying Crane

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
OK, go to the Artform Page and scroll down to the diagram entitled "The Anatomy of Photonic Energy in the Humanoid Body." On the diagram of the humanoid body, check out the location of the "Systemic Nodules, Area where Photonic Energy is Transformed into Tremendous Physical Strength."

Flying Crane

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
OK folks, I pulled up the Classes page, and saw a list of locations that they claim to have been teaching at. The first on the list, where apparently Mr. George Salusbury himself was teaching before taking his little trip out to the Orion Constellation, is the Marquette Arts and Culture Center in Marquette, Michigan. I looked up their number and gave them a call, and inquired if they offered any martial arts instruction, specifically any classes taught by George Salusbury or Jason Ziegler.

The woman who answered the phone had no knowledge of these people, but also stated that she has only been working there since last november, so perhaps they were teaching there prior to her arrival. I then told her about the website, and how lunatic it looked, and suggested that they might want to check it out and get these guys to remove any implied connections to the Culture Center, as it is just too crackpot. She thanked me for the info, said they would look into it, and would also let me know if she ever finds out anything about these people, if they ever did have a connection to the Culture Center.

I'll keep you all informed if I ever hear anything more.

Latest Discussions