Now THAT is fast!!

dubljay

Master of Arts
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
still learning said:
Hello, Speed is good but maybe accurate is better? .......Aloha
He was standing at what 15ft from the target? That's pretty decent accuracy for as fast as he was shooting. In terms of self defense with a hand gun that kind of shooting would be almost ideal. Multiple shots to the center of mass... that would stop someone in a hurry. A true test would be a moving target.

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
dubljay said:
He was standing at what 15ft from the target? That's pretty decent accuracy for as fast as he was shooting. In terms of self defense with a hand gun that kind of shooting would be almost ideal. Multiple shots to the center of mass... that would stop someone in a hurry. A true test would be a moving target.

Part of the object of multiple targets, is not only multiple targets but to also consider it a moving target, where the target is a frame of the motion.

Yes, an actual moving target would be a real test, but, I can see what the possibilities would be if I tried to run sides ways from him.

dubljay

Master of Arts
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Rich Parsons said:
Part of the object of multiple targets, is not only multiple targets but to also consider it a moving target, where the target is a frame of the motion.

Yes, an actual moving target would be a real test, but, I can see what the possibilities would be if I tried to run sides ways from him.
Yeah I realize that... see my initial post... I wouldn't want him mad at me....

hardheadjarhead

Senior Master
Reaction score
Rich Parsons said:

I think one would die running.

He had decent accuracy for as fast as he was shooting...and the speed was with a revolver, of all things. In any case, I don't think this was showcased as combat shooting...just a very fast shooter/reloader.

Remember Bill Jordan? He could draw and shoot in a quarter of a second...and hit a button.

Regards,

Steve

KenpoTex

Senior Master
Reaction score
Miculek is amazing, I'd love to see him shoot in person. (don't blink or you'll miss it.)

Bob Munden is another "that just ain't possible" type of shooter. I got to see him shoot about 12 years ago in Denver...needless to say I was suitably impressed. Check this link to see the records he's set for quick-draw and speed shooting.

Cruentus

Grandmaster
Reaction score
kenpotex said:
Miculek is amazing, I'd love to see him shoot in person. (don't blink or you'll miss it.)

Bob Munden is another "that just ain't possible" type of shooter. I got to see him shoot about 12 years ago in Denver...needless to say I was suitably impressed. Check this link to see the records he's set for quick-draw and speed shooting.

Dude...that's awesome....thanks for the link!

KenpoEMT

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Geez!! There's skill, and then there is SKILL!

What an awesome vid, thanks!

Latest Discussions