Now here's an intense guy

Coker101

Orange Belt
Reaction score
He's a bit....extreme maybe?

I don't get all the gimmicky stuff like running over a fist and breaking pencils with a business card but to each his own I guess.

What's this about?

homepage_header_two.jpg

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
Truly intense, i bet he works out intensely every day

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
He's a bit....extreme maybe?

I don't get all the gimmicky stuff like running over a fist and breaking pencils with a business card but to each his own I guess.

What's this about?

homepage_header_two.jpg

It looks a bit silly, but since he does a break from this position, I suspect he's showing several things: flexibility, balance, and the ability to deliver significant power while maintaining perfect balance.

Coker101

Orange Belt
Reaction score
It looks a bit silly, but since he does a break from this position, I suspect he's showing several things: flexibility, balance, and the ability to deliver significant power while maintaining perfect balance.

Fair enough, just looks so completely ridiculous. At first I thought it was a joke. Hard to take that serious...

Chris Parker

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Intense? Maybe... to be honest, though, he's not impressive to my eyes. His sword work is desperately lacking, his throws are deeply flawed and wouldn't work against anyone who even thought about resisting, many of the techniques relied on the opponent standing still while he performed relatively slow "responses". The weapon defences were universally suicidal (his pistol defences were so telegraphed that he'd be shot, his knife defence only works in movies, and his sword defence would have him sliced open), and more. And, really, when you have someone who creates their own art (Hwardo - some kind of combination of a bunch of things he's showing little to no skill in, other than TKD and showmanship), it all gets a little iffy...

Latest Discussions