Not sure where to post this (Belt test)

Bigmikey

White Belt
Reaction score
I passed my best test for both TKD and Hapkido today and I just have to do a little chest pounding.

See, to many that sounds like a small accomplishment. In order to do that I had to overcome both a ruptured achilles tendon AND a mild heart attack so to me, I feel like I just won the world series. I did it and I'm moving forward.

I apologize if this isnt in the right place. I just wanted to share my victory and no one else is home, lol.

IcemanSK

El Conquistador nim!
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Congratulations!! That is a great accomplishment. What rank(s) did you test for?

OP
B

Bigmikey

White Belt
Reaction score
Congratulations!! That is a great accomplishment. What rank(s) did you test for?

Thanks! Since I joined both TKD and Hapkido at the same time I am now an orange belt. Still a long way to go in both arts, I know, but I'm pretty stoked none the less :)

OP
B

Bigmikey

White Belt
Reaction score
Graetr Job Mikey and keep going...

LOL @ your location. Brother I'm two paychecks behind you - or so it feels. I'm not worried though. I've been eyeballing a really nice kenmore dishwasher box that I could fix up easily enough, lol.

Thanks for the encouragement! I've got my eyes set on Purple already!!

l_uk3y

Green Belt
Reaction score
Congratulations mate. Sounds like you've had to get through a bit to get there. Hopefully all that is healed up/under control.

Complete a goal then get straight into aiming for the next.
Good attitude. Bring on the Purple.

Luke