No Shadow Kick

Drunken_Boxer

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Greetings and salutations to all. No shadow kick is executed, when your opponent attacks with a punch or a kick. Which allows you to kick your opponet, without them able to see your attack.

I think thats impossible...maybe not,or maybe Im wrong,I dont know.
Would be glad if someone would post more of "no shadow kick",more information or somethin.
I was many years donnie yens iron monkey...and he really perform a no shadow kick to against some Ninjas,man those kicks was fast and awesome,but I think it was (speed up) right?
Those kicks was sooo f....fast man,dont know..."no shadow kick" is a strange tehnique. :/

BlackTiger1

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Greetings and salutations a no shadow kick is possible, when your opponent attacks with a Punch and it allows you to use his arm to block or conceal your kick into his ribcage to armpit. hence the term no shadow kick.

Drunken_Boxer

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Greetings and salutations a no shadow kick is possible, when your opponent attacks with a Punch and it allows you to use his arm to block or conceal your kick into his ribcage to armpit. hence the term no shadow kick.

Yeah but...what about the Donnie Yen kick in Iron monkey?Wasnt it speed up or what?When he strikes against 3-4 ninjas.

BlackTiger1

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Greetings and salutations Drunken Boxer, Donnie Yen in Iron Monkey is an actor following a script. Although, he really knows Kung Fu. He is acting, so he has to say his lines the way the director of the movie wants him to. He cannot deviate from the script. In other words don't believe the hip. Kung Fu regardless of the system there is no mystical or magic in any art. There are, however secret in the systems, which will not be reveal to the public. The no shadow kick is execute just as I have mentioned. It is a kick and just a kick that is execute while the opponent's sight is being block with his own body parts. Hope this is helpful to you.

Drunken_Boxer

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Greetings and salutations Drunken Boxer, Donnie Yen in Iron Monkey is an actor following a script. Although, he really knows Kung Fu. He is acting, so he has to say his lines the way the director of the movie wants him to. He cannot deviate from the script. In other words don't believe the hip. Kung Fu regardless of the system there is no mystical or magic in any art. There are, however secret in the systems, which will not be reveal to the public. The no shadow kick is execute just as I have mentioned. It is a kick and just a kick that is execute while the opponent's sight is being block with his own body parts. Hope this is helpful to you.

Yeah it was,nice read,thanks :)
Did you ever heard of "shadowless hands" or "souther shadow kick"?
Chi liu chang performed it in "Operation scorpio" dont know bout the shadowless hands...hmmm I think Hwang Jang Lee used it in Drunken master 1979 right?Not sure,but I dont know,it interesting me,im a taekwondo student...I need to know everything about no shadow kick or even whatever souther shadow kick is,you know?
Thanks I hope that Im not boring you with it hehehe,that im not goin in your nerves hehe =)
See you later!

BlackTiger1

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Greetings and salutations Drunken Boxer, I am aware you are a young man and that you are a Tae kwon do student/practitioner. A Kung Fu student/practitioner would not ask questions such as yours, for he would have learned it in his/her kwoon. However, your question was a good question. Coming from someone, who does not practice Chinese Kung Fu. And no you didn't get on my nervous. Wish you luck on your search for enlightenment.

Latest Discussions