Happy Birth Day.

I mean no one disrespect.

:D :D :D :D :D
Have a nice day my last post on this

:asian: Primo

OP
J

JDenz

Hey thanks for the birthday. Man you are like a kid in the candystore with the computer. Kinda like how feel after you trained me lol. Hmm win with leg lock arm lock they are all the same bend or strighten

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Primo, guy you're thinking of that was at Bill Adams is Will Maier
Ninjutsu Senior Master Instructor, Student of Grand Master Hatsumi

video clip is at adams website : http://bestinmartialarts.com

From what i've heard, it was a very good seminar that I sadly missed.

To expand on RyuShiKan's comment, the topic of Ninja/Ninjitsu/Ninjutsu is a hot one at times. The various groups have thier own issues, and for every Van Donk, there is an Ashida Kim. I believe at this point in time, Jay Bell is our resident expert, though I know we have a few others too.

:asian:

ace

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Thank U Bob it was a good seminar.
to bad i dont quote as good.

he was on the level
Any one who has the chance to meet him would be plessed

Jay Bell

Master Black Belt
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Though I truly appreciate your kind words, Kaith, I'm far from being an expert at any of this. There are far greater minds in the Ninpo community then mine.

D.Cobb

2nd Black Belt
Founding Member
Reaction score
If Ninjutsu was originally the art of stealth and assassination, then how, if it is the same art today, can it be taught as self defense?

Just wondering....

--Dave

:asian:

heretic888

Senior Master
Reaction score
If Ninjutsu was originally the art of stealth and assassination, then how, if it is the same art today, can it be taught as self defense?

Ninjutsu and Ninpo Taijutsu be two different manimals. ;)

And, to note, there doesn't seem to be much evidence for "ninja assassins". Or, at least that's what Mr. Turnbull says. :uhyeah:

Don Roley

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I am going to have to disagree quite strongly with Heretic888 with his breaking down both ninjutsu and ninpo taijutsu into two different things. I think if you were to answer the question about how ninjutsu can be a modern martial art you should look at this thread at first and realize that an agent working deep behind enemy lines was not very concerned with beating other people up, but was very interested in getting away alive. So ninjutsu is more about escaping an attack and getting back alive than in jumping up and down on some other guys corpse.

And that is why I feel it is well suited to self defense- if your idea of self defense is getting home alive.

heretic888

Senior Master
Reaction score
Don Roley said:
I am going to have to disagree quite strongly with Heretic888 with his breaking down both ninjutsu and ninpo taijutsu into two different things.

Heh. I stand corrected. :p

Latest Discussions